Bellville vs West Orange Stark

BBfan061

According to my connection in Bellville their defense is the best it has been in years. Their offense is still outdated but they are disciplined and will keep doing what they do. WOS now lacks the discipline that made them great year in and year out. In addition there are few if any real time adjustments during games. It is disappointing to see the tradition that was built being torn apart. Limping into the playoffs with a 5-5 record is not the WOS way. If we weren’t living in a time where “ everyone’s a winner” we would be at home watching the playoffs. Fourth place goes to the playoffs??? Come on!  I will always pull for my Mustangs but they will have their hands full with this Bellville team.

20 minutes ago, Mustang1980 said:

According to my connection in Bellville their defense is the best it has been in years. Their offense is still outdated but they are disciplined and will keep doing what they do. WOS now lacks the discipline that made them great year in and year out. In addition there are few if any real time adjustments during games. It is disappointing to see the tradition that was built being torn apart. Limping into the playoffs with a 5-5 record is not the WOS way. If we weren’t living in a time where “ everyone’s a winner” we would be at home watching the playoffs. Fourth place goes to the playoffs??? Come on!  I will always pull for my Mustangs but they will have their hands full with this Bellville team.

The offense isn’t out dated IMO it’s just the Slot T lol As a whole the defense is probably the best they have had in the 7+ years I’ve lived in Bellville. But with that said it still has the same weakness IMO… Passing teams… If you don’t get the ball out quick enough and let the pass rush be a factor it will be a long night. You have to try and plan around DL DJ Sanders. 6’3 300 lbs and moves extremely well for that size, which is probably why he has been offered by Texas A&M, Texas, Alabama, and Notre Dame just to name a few. If you can force the Bellville secondary to be the ones to make the plays then you will put yourself in a great spot. The D line and Linebackers are the strength of the defense 

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

If it's a close battle like all the losses we've had this season. I'd expect nothing over 10 pts. Our 5 losses by a combined 34 points avgs out less than TD per game. 

55 points allowed all season?

We gave up 58 in one game

my oh my how things have changed  the past 5 to 7 years.  '16 yall gave up only 11 more points than 58 for the season a 16 game season at that!

27 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

reckon the current coaching could/would be successful with that group of players?

I could've been successful with them. 

The difference is those coaches from the previous era would have this group in the semis. Just like last year when we were picked to play Carthage by the experts at DCTF

AI's prediction: 
It is difficult to predict the outcome of a sporting event with certainty, as there are many factors that can influence the result. However, I can provide you with some information that may help you make an informed prediction.

West Orange-Stark Mustangs, Record: 5-5
Strengths: High-powered offense, experienced quarterback

Bellville Brahmas, Record: 10-0
Strengths: Strong defense, experienced running back

Based on each team's record and game statistics, the Bellville Brahmas have the advantage in this contest. They have a better record, allow fewer points per game, and have a powerful running back. However, the West Orange-Stark Mustangs have a high-powered offense and an experienced quarterback, so they should not be counted out.

Ultimately, the outcome of this game will depend on which team plays better on the day. If the West Orange-Stark Mustangs can limit their turnovers and make a few big plays, they could pull off an upset. However, if the Bellville Brahmas can control the clock and run the ball effectively, they should be able to win this game.

Here is my prediction: Bellville Brahmas 32, West Orange-Stark Mustangs 26

49 minutes ago, J W Mac said:

AI's prediction: 
It is difficult to predict the outcome of a sporting event with certainty, as there are many factors that can influence the result. However, I can provide you with some information that may help you make an informed prediction.

Based on each team's record and game statistics, the Bellville Brahmas have the advantage in this contest. They have a better record, allow fewer points per game, and have a powerful running back. However, the West Orange-Stark Mustangs have a high-powered offense and an experienced quarterback, so they should not be counted out.

Ultimately, the outcome of this game will depend on which team plays better on the day. If the West Orange-Stark Mustangs can limit their turnovers and make a few big plays, they could pull off an upset. However, if the Bellville Brahmas can control the clock and run the ball effectively, they should be able to win this game.

Go ahead and count WOS out of this one. 

With  CT coaching my money would be on the Mustangs. Slot T would be stopped dead in its tracks. In addition this current WOS team would not be in fourth place limping into the playoffs. Unfortunately this WOS staff will be out coached and out executed. Lack of discipline and untimely penalties will doom the Mustangs. Too many quality kids and families to not have the very best coaching they can get. It’s very tough watching the Mustang football program become just another program. Years of hard work blood sweat and tears to build a juggernaut of a program all being dismantled at an alarming rate. Our kids and community deserve better. We can do better!

14 hours ago, J W Mac said:

AI's prediction: 

Bellville schedule is very weak as well.