Bellville vs West Orange Stark

BBfan061

10 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why didn’t y’all try for the field goal at the end of regulation?

I do have to say I was disappointed with the clock management at the end of regulation.  our kicker is fairly accurate but doesn't have the distance which would have been about 40. The main thing is/has been snapping the ball and getting it placed has been problematic all season. didn't want to give up a possible turnover returned for points.

1 hour ago, BBfan061 said:

Bellvillesports.com has a instagram account that has several highlights of the Brahmas this season for anyone that wants to see them. If Texan live isn’t doing this game then Bellvillesports.com will have a free video stream of this game as well.

Very impressive football team as always. Should be a good game vs WOS. 

3 minutes ago, house said:

Jumping the gun a bit but wondering if there could be a Carthage Bellville meeting.  Liberty Hill knocked Carthage out a number of years ago but they had figured out that formation when they met Kennedale and their two 1000 yard rushers a few years back.  

As a Bellville fan…. I’d say your Jumping it a ton… I’ve watched every Bellville game and I’m still curious how this week will go vs WOS… IMO we just haven’t played anyone that will punch us in the mouth. If Bellville made it past the third round I would honestly be very surprised and I’m just being blunt… Now if we come out and beat WOS by 3-4 TDs I’ll be a little more confident after that but I don’t think that will be the case. As far as Carthage goes you would be better off thinking about Silsbee or Cuero 😂😂

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

As a Bellville fan…. I’d say your Jumping it a ton… I’ve watched every Bellville game and I’m still curious how this week will go vs WOS… IMO we just haven’t played anyone that will punch us in the mouth. If Bellville made it past the third round I would honestly be very surprised and I’m just being blunt… Now if we come out and beat WOS by 3-4 TDs I’ll be a little more confident after that but I don’t think that will be the case. As far as Carthage goes you would be better off thinking about Silsbee or Cuero 😂😂

If I were a Belville fan, I'd be scared to death of this game. All five WOS losses could've gone either way.

Problem for WOS is that their coaches have not shown the ability to win big games. In game adjustments in heavily contested games are non existent. We're still lining our OLB on the inside consistently and literally gifting the edge every game. Still doing as of the HJ game. Still giving up huge plays to the outside.

If they've learned anything (which they havent shown they have yet) Belville could be in trouble. If they havent (the most likely scenario). Then it will be very close with WOS probably holding the lead for much of the game, only to lose late or in OT.

1 minute ago, Gasilla said:

If I were a Belville fan, I'd be scared to death of this game. All five WOS losses could've gone either way.

Problem for WOS is that their coaches have not shown the ability to win big games. In game adjustments in heavily contested games are non existent. 

If they've learned anything (which they havent shown they have yet) Belville could be in trouble. If they havent (the most likely scenario). Then it will be very close with WOS probably holding the lead for much of the game, only to lose late or in OT.

Seeing WOS on the docket makes me nervous regardless… Can WOS play a complete game… minimize penalties and not make dumb mistakes? Thats what will have to happen for them to beat Bellville IMO

7 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Bellvillesports.com has a instagram account that has several highlights of the Brahmas this season for anyone that wants to see them. If Texan live isn’t doing this game then Bellvillesports.com will have a free video stream of this game as well.

Will the stream replay on demand, or show one time live only?