Bridge city at lcm

lcm93

2 hours ago, setxathlete14 said:

I'm gonna guess the ones throwing a fit about the hire/fire/ snocone backers are changing their minds now? Lol

Can't say for sure why they did, but some of the most vocal have gotten awfully quiet. Not even celebrating some early success either. Just makes you wonder.....

Rake1

On 9/2/2023 at 8:10 PM, JackofAll said:

Peevey has practice at 8am on Monday for a reason. Going to be a rough week in Bear country and a few boys may become men. I think LC-M hangs 40+ on them. Not sure what BC looks like but it won't be enough.

Every high school team in the country is practicing Monday so let's pump the brakes.  With that said, even I think LCM beats BC...and fairly easily at that.  

10 minutes ago, KF89 said:

If B.C. beats LCM, might as well sign Landry to a long term AD\Head football\head baseball coach contract. I highly doubt you find a better coaching fit for BC or a coach who the BC kids want to play for.    

Agree & LCM should cancel football if this happens.

Year 3 of the Lombardi/Peevy era you should be blasting teams like BC. 

12 minutes ago, KF89 said:

If B.C. beats LCM, might as well sign Landry to a long term AD\Head football\head baseball coach contract. I highly doubt you find a better coaching fit for BC or a coach who the BC kids want to play for.    

I agree. What a job so far, and it’s good for Bridge City. When I look at LCM…although not impressed with their play against WOS, I believe they are hands down better than both Orangefield and Buna. It’s winnable for Bridge City, but I still think LCM takes it. If your Coach Landry, you would definitely like to get this one, especially with WOS, Silsbee, Jasper, and HF still on the schedule.