LCM at West Orange Stark

BattlinBear02

Who wins?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/02/2023 at 12:00 AM

On 8/26/2023 at 11:56 AM, BigEnosBurdette said:

Tired of getting that butt kicked… 

eh, I don't know. LCM can take a licking and keep on ticking. I mean shoot, 1977 -2021 them DAWGS mistreated the Bears yet they kept on coming back for more until finally, Jasper had one of its worst offensive seasons ever and LCM fielded one of the best teams they have had. The end result was a 13-0 win.

Little PSA for the game tomorrow.

Your tickets must be purchased online and I would advise to get there early as the check-in process can take time. 

Also unless something has changed in the last 2 years their concessions at least on the visitor side is fairly basic so you may want to grab a bite prior. Nothing against the workers or the school but other venues have better food choices.

13 minutes ago, JackofAll said:

Little PSA for the game tomorrow.

Your tickets must be purchased online and I would advise to get there early as the check-in process can take time. 

Also unless something has changed in the last 2 years their concessions at least on the visitor side is fairly basic so you may want to grab a bite prior. Nothing against the workers or the school but other venues have better food choices.

Correct,concessions is terrible because of greed…school district runs it now instead of letting the boosters have it.

2 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

Correct,concessions is terrible because of greed…school district runs it now instead of letting the boosters have it.

Yes. Project graduation is being forced off District property. All proceeds from the concessions go back to the food service dept. How exactly are these profits impacting the students? When 87% of our students qualify for free lunch paid for by the govt. That's another story altogether. 

Back to the field...

This is the hidden content, please

39 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

Man I seen this morning and I might be behind on this.... peevy and the varsity players opening doors for kids at elementary... kudos. How cool.

Not uncommon. He has also loaded the players on a bus on Saturday morning after a Friday night game  to go support their band competition.