Silsbee Tigers

T-Lu

Silsbee beat Carthage in 98 41-26 I could be wrong on the score but then lost to La Marque in the Astrodome the tigers at times have given Carthage Fits Calvin Tyler fumble going into the end zone and losing 34-30 so Silsbee has had their share or Carthage I say keep playing until you get to them and beat them Carthage did win State but they probably don’t want to see Glen Rose ever again Good luck Tigers.

9 hours ago, Mballler#1 said:

Silsbee beat Carthage in 98 41-26 I could be wrong on the score but then lost to La Marque in the Astrodome the tigers at times have given Carthage Fits Calvin Tyler fumble going into the end zone and losing 34-30 so Silsbee has had their share or Carthage I say keep playing until you get to them and beat them Carthage did win State but they probably don’t want to see Glen Rose ever again Good luck Tigers.

Tyler didn't fumble he slipped at the 2. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee defense is my concern but we shall see. No Williams and a few others will be tough to replace. The offense would be fine. 

As great as miller,bottley and cartwright will be on offense.without Williams at LB ESPECIALLY will be hard to replace.i don't think ppl gave that kid enough credit what he did for 3yrs in a row