It’s Hammer Time

UT alum

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

C’mon, Old Timer! It’s a lock. Money in the bank! 

If I’m as stupid as y’all say, you shouldn’t even hesitate to take my money, right?

I’ve never been a betting man my whole life when it comes to money but now all of a sudden I am just suppose bet some psychotic idiot who is obsessed with a Orange Man that lives in his head 24/7? Please get help.

You need your money more than I do.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, 306 to 232 is all that matters. 
and by my math, that has Biden winning 57% to Trump’s 43%.   
306/538= .57 

again.......what decided 306-232 is 53,000 votes.......he was not beat soundly.....

as for your bet - not a bet worth taking because I have no idea if he will win......but what I do know, is I will vote for the Republican nominee if the Democratic nominee is Biden......

50 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

I’ve never been a betting man my whole life when it comes to money but now all of a sudden I am just suppose bet some psychotic idiot who is obsessed with a Orange Man that lives in his head 24/7? Please get help.

You need your money more than I do.

C’mon, man… I’m just a beta male who’s a psychotic idiot. And I’ve got a bad case of TDS. If you don’t take my money I’ll probably just donate it to Dems anyways… it’s your DUTY to make this bet, sir. Where else are you going to find a certain 100% return on your money in 17 months? You’re not scared, and it’s not because you’re “not a betting man.”  It’s because deep down, in places you don’t like to talk about or even think about…. You know I’m right. 

If the money is the problem we can work around it. How about this…. Screen name bet? If Trump doesnt get elected, you change your screen name to “cardinalbackersleftnut.” If trump is inaugurated I’ll change my screen name to whatever you want. Deal?

10 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

again.......what decided 306-232 is 53,000 votes.......he was not beat soundly.....

as for your bet - not a bet worth taking because I have no idea if he will win......but what I do know, is I will vote for the Republican nominee if the Democratic nominee is Biden......

So you’re going to ignore the difference in the other 46 states and just focus on the four in which trump lost by the least? That’s like saying “we would have won if we’d have gotten 46 more yards” because the other team had 45 more yards of offense when in actuality you lost 35-14. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

C’mon, man… I’m just a beta male who’s a psychotic idiot. And I’ve got a bad case of TDS. If you don’t take my money I’ll probably just donate it to Dems anyways… it’s your DUTY to make this bet, sir. Where else are you going to find a certain 100% return on your money in 17 months? You’re not scared, and it’s not because you’re “not a betting man.”  It’s because deep down, in places you don’t like to talk about or even think about…. You know I’m right. 

If the money is the problem we can work around it. How about this…. Screen name bet? If Trump doesnt get elected, you change your screen name to “cardinalbackersleftnut.” If trump is inaugurated I’ll change my screen name to whatever you want. Deal?

I’ll go to my dying grave knowing and believing that the 2020 election was fraudulent as hell. That’s why you’re making that bet, you know it. So why would I even think making a stupid 3rd grade bet on a thieving party that will with out doubt try to do it again. Maybe they succeed again maybe they don’t. Nobody knows. Matter of fact it wouldn’t surprise me leading up to the next election that some other big national crisis is going to hit. Guarantee me a fair election an I’ll take that stupid bet everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. But you can’t guarantee me that because you know deep down that the Democrat Party is a Thieving Communist Marxist Party that would burn this country to the ground to keep power. And of course they’ve already burned some of this country to the ground. What’s sad is your happy with that communist party because Trump hurt your little wussified feelings. But you’re going show him by not voting for him. Lol

Please vote Democrat 

Even Jesus (Jim Caviezel) believes we need to put Trump back in office. Surely Jesus knows what he’s talking about. Lol

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

ignore the difference in the other 46 states and just focus on the four in which trump lost by the least?

Yes, because that is all that matters. You don’t get extra credit for winning a State by a surplus of points. It was designed that way by our founders. You hate the constitution or something?  

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

So you’re going to ignore the difference in the other 46 states and just focus on the four in which trump lost by the least? That’s like saying “we would have won if we’d have gotten 46 more yards” because the other team had 45 more yards of offense when in actuality you lost 35-14. 

But to my original comment, it was not a sound beating…..no matter how many words you use

10 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

But to my original comment, it was not a sound beating…..no matter how many words you use

It was a tail- whipping in every way possible. The fact that you refuse to admit it is why y’all are willing to nominate him again. 

Like I said…. He lost by 12 points in the popular and 14 points in the electoral. If you want “moral” victory, i guess you could look at it your way.  But the fact remains that he got his tail busted my 7.4 million overall votes and 74 electoral college votes. After he got finished begging for votes in Georgia he started begging Mike Pence to circumvent the constitution and “just get me the 75 Electoral College votes.”

I mean, Trump sent a slate of fake electors from battleground states to Washington, but it’s those dirty democrats that were trying to steal the election according to people like Unwoke.  Millions of fake votes, but not a single shred of evidence…. Not even an out of focus picture from a cell phone. But you’ve got Trump in his own voice threatening election official with criminal prosecution if he doesn’t “recalculate the votes” and declare Trump the winner. Fake electors, overrunning the Capitol during the counting of the Electoral Votes, on and on.  “It was just a phone call.”  “That was just guided tour led by the FBI” and “Pence is a traitor.”

I’m a lifelong conservative and I can see why young people and moderates would decide never to vote Republican because they just don’t want to be associated with a bunch of morons.  

Clowns.  That’s the only way to describe anyone who would still vote for that man. “Oh, yeah? But I read on QAnon that….”

23 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

It was a tail- whipping in every way possible. The fact that you refuse to admit it is why y’all are willing to nominate him again. 

Like I said…. He lost by 12 points in the popular and 14 points in the electoral. If you want “moral” victory, i guess you could look at it your way.  But the fact remains that he got his tail busted my 7.4 million overall votes and 74 electoral college votes. After he got finished begging for votes in Georgia he started begging Mike Pence to circumvent the constitution and “just get me the 75 Electoral College votes.”

I mean, Trump sent a slate of fake electors from battleground states to Washington, but it’s those dirty democrats that were trying to steal the election according to people like Unwoke.  Millions of fake votes, but not a single shred of evidence…. Not even an out of focus picture from a cell phone. But you’ve got Trump in his own voice threatening election official with criminal prosecution if he doesn’t “recalculate the votes” and declare Trump the winner. Fake electors, overrunning the Capitol during the counting of the Electoral Votes, on and on.  “It was just a phone call.”  “That was just guided tour led by the FBI” and “Pence is a traitor.”

I’m a lifelong conservative and I can see why young people and moderates would decide never to vote Republican because they just don’t want to be associated with a bunch of morons.  

Clowns.  That’s the only way to describe anyone who would still vote for that man. “Oh, yeah? But I read on QAnon that….”

53,000 votes could of changed the election……period

I use more words telling you I don’t need more words😂

Just now, thetragichippy said:

53,000 votes could of changed the election……period

I use more words telling you I don’t need more words😂

And 600 trillion more votes for Trump in red states wouldn’t have won the election for him, either. 

Your logic and reasoning is flawed. And it’s the reason that otherwise intelligent people aren’t screaming and yelling about the election that conservatives are about to lose if they re-nominate trump. 

“All we need is 53k votes in those battleground states and we can win!” While ignoring the fact that 56% of voters hate him and will never vote for him. Trump and his followers are going to be the downfall of America, not the democrats. Y’all are poisoning the well with voters who aren’t infatuated with Trump’s BS, and it’ll take decades to undo the damage of this ten year stretch of MAGA did to conservatism. 

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You’re no conservative, stop making the claim.  

Yep let’s keep voting for abortion open borders crime riddled cities easy on criminals defund the police wokism changing kids sex men taking over women’s sports weaponizing the govt etc etc

and conservatives are the clowns 

how bout those moderates and lightly leaning liberals wake up and get out of their feelings.

@CardinalBacker

the fact that you have said anyone other than trump will win over Biden is the proof that people are voting based on feelings which is the most ignorant way to vote.

moderate:  “these liberal policies are terrible……🤔Trump or Biden/Harris/any liberal. I ll go with the liberal cause I just don’t like Trump”

definition of a clown……

We don’t have a trump issue……we have a mental issue that was created by soft liberals.

all those issues and then some that I mentioned above was created by liberals but yet you want to blame those who did not enact said issues.

you voted for him twice(so you say) CLOWN

dont get upset I’m just a clown calling out a clown.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

And 600 trillion more votes for Trump in red states wouldn’t have won the election for him, either. 

Agreed….I’ve never boasted that it would. 

If you want to discourage people from voting for Trump you make the argument he lost the popular vote by millions and the electoral vote by 14….

What you wouldn’t bring up is 53,000 votes out of those millions was all he needed…..

26 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

Agreed….I’ve never boasted that it would. 

If you want to discourage people from voting for Trump you make the argument he lost the popular vote by millions and the electoral vote by 14….

What you wouldn’t bring up is 53,000 votes out of those millions was all he needed…..

I stated this many times on here many months ago.  However, Card and others that won't look at this find other things to show opposition to simple math.  Now. CARD, I've opened the door again. Question my character or knowledge..it's all you have.  Call names and act just like the man you despise.

It may be "Hammer Time" after all.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy predicted Republicans will gather enough evidence soon to mount an impeachment inquiry against President Biden, as the corruption scandal enveloping him and his son Hunter continues to grow.

McCarthy, R-Calif., made reference to a relatively new revelation from the House Oversight Committee that – while Joe was vice president – Hunter Biden "capitalized" on a financial relationship with a Romanian national later convicted on corruption charges.

According to prepared remarks from House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., in June, the Bidens received more than $1 million in 17 increments.

22 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It may be "Hammer Time" after all.

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy predicted Republicans will gather enough evidence soon to mount an impeachment inquiry against President Biden, as the corruption scandal enveloping him and his son Hunter continues to grow.

McCarthy, R-Calif., made reference to a relatively new revelation from the House Oversight Committee that – while Joe was vice president – Hunter Biden "capitalized" on a financial relationship with a Romanian national later convicted on corruption charges.

According to prepared remarks from House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer, R-Ky., in June, the Bidens received more than $1 million in 17 increments.

Impeachment will do this country no good. Unless you prefer Kamala as POTUS. Run against the old guy rather the unknown

26 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Impeachment will do this country no good. Unless you prefer Kamala as POTUS. Run against the old guy rather the unknown

I don't think there would be much difference between the two, both would have others calling the shots.

The Biden crimes are apparently getting too obvious to ignore, even for the left of center media outlets.

To be honest, I don't see anything happening.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Did you really think the Rs were gonna let those two Trump impeachments slide? This is going to be the new normal from both sides. The fact that Biden hasn’t already been impeached even though the far-right loonies were promising to do so from the jump is a really good indicator of how clean Biden actually is. 

But make no mistake… we’re hurtling into third world banana republic status and both parties are to blame. Not just the Ds and not just the Rs. The core of both factions is cancerous and rotten.