Maybe, Just Maybe, he’s been right??

Raider24

4 hours ago, Razor said:

Coaching is important, but without players, it can only go so far; coaching is about getting the most out of what you have and building culture

Nederland and PNG generally have the same type athletes.  Not a lot of D1 guys walking the halls of either school. It’s all about system and culture for both schools.  That’s coaching.  

25 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Nederland and PNG generally have the same type athletes.  Not a lot of D1 guys walking the halls of either school. It’s all about system and culture for both schools.  That’s coaching.  

Also, a willingness to be coached, taught, instructed, and being part of a unit.  

12 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Good coaching is important. Ask my buddy @WO-S 89 about coaching. Two tales of first year coaches. 

Ouch !!u know I been watching all these teams play. Even in a losing effort. Like cuero,Silsbee,Newton,PAM furthermore  shows me. That our program here in orange is fixing to take a nose dive. 

16 minutes ago, dj said:

Ouch !!u know I been watching all these teams play. Even in a losing effort. Like cuero,Silsbee,Newton,PAM furthermore  shows me. That our program here in orange is fixing to take a nose dive. 

That Silsbee and Cuero game concerned me about the  coaching a little. WOS yall have bigger problems. LCM should have a better year. Yall lost several kids to the Bears 

40 minutes ago, MackLewis said:

Will they be there to keep naysayers at bay, to make real time adjustments, or just support in general?

I would think just being the son of Gary Joseph would be enough pressure. Hall of fame expectations. Im sure his dad will be there for questions. Im sure Todd would be there to advertise his business on recruiting coaches.  now every school will go through him to get a great coach!😜 

12 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

That Silsbee and Cuero game concerned me about the  coaching a little. WOS yall have bigger problems. LCM should have a better year. Yall lost several kids to the Bears 

Ik. That's why I see the down fall coming even more. I don't have a problem with a new defense and offense.but, the kids are getting lost bcz there not been taught basic football and it's showing.great teams kno how to make adjustments.and scout other teams tendencies.and play to the kids strengths that they have.i have zero faith in this current coaching staff.it is what it is.im just gonna continue to support all the local teams. And accept that w.o will never get back to the team they once were.until changes are made.