**(49)North Shore** (14-0) vs. (27)Austin Westlake (14-0), 3 p.m. @ Rice Stadium, Houston, Tx.

KF89

• KF89 changed the title to North Shore (14-0) vs. Austin Westlake (14-0), 3 p.m. @ Rice Stadium, Houston, Tx.
54 minutes ago, A BUC 77 said:

Heavy weight fight.  NS should squeak by.  I watched them manhandle Craig Stump's  Atascocita team.  They have a lot of weapons on offense. 

lol. Westlake's current 53 game win streak seems to suggest they have a good offense as well. 

The defense has been stout also during the 3peat.

North Shore vs. Austin Westlake 
It’s hard to fathom it getting any better than this in the world of high school football playoffs. Winner of 54 consecutive games, Austin Westlake will have a chance for a fourth state title in as many years if it can get past a North Shore team seeking its fifth state crown since 2015. Last year, Westlake captured the Class 6A Division II crown, downing Denton Guyer, 40-21, while North Shore held off Duncanville, 17-10, in the Class 6A Division I title game. The last time Westlake suffered a defeat was Oct. 11, 2019, when it fell to rival Austin Lake Travis, 26-25. The Chaparrals have won each of their playoff games this year by no less than 31 points, including a 47-7 victory over San Antonio Brennan last week. North Shore — which manhandled Atascocita, 38-7, last week — has won 27 consecutive games and 73 of its last 76. The Mustangs captured Class 6A state titles in 2015 (against Westlake, 21-14, in overtime) along with crowns in 2018, 2019 and 2021, beating Duncanville each time. North Shore also lost to Westlake, 24-21, in the 2020 Class 6A Division I state semifinals. The winner plays Prosper or Duncanville for the state championship next week.

Written By: Ted Dunnam, sports editor of the Bay Area Citizen, Friendswood Journal and Pearland Journal.

53 minutes ago, PAT00 said:

If NS had they starting qb l’d say NS. I got Westlake with the W this week. 

I'd love to see Coach Salazar make it to the championship game too 🤐

You do realize NS current qb took over in Oct and is up for Mr. Texas Football. Think I heard he has rushed for 300, passed for 300, and caught for 300. In different games of course.

26 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I'd love to see Coach Salazar make it to the championship game too 🤐

You do realize NS current qb took over in Oct and is up for Mr. Texas Football. Think I heard he has rushed for 300, passed for 300, and caught for 300. In different games of course.

I heard…isn’t he a underclass kid too? 

On 12/5/2022 at 3:40 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Advantage NS

14-0          Record    14-0

Jon Kay    Coach               Tony Salazar
116-17    Record with School    14-0
116-17    Overall Record             14-0

This will be the best game in the next 2 weeks

• WOSdrummer99 changed the title to **(49)North Shore** (14-0) vs. (27)Austin Westlake (14-0), 3 p.m. @ Rice Stadium, Houston, Tx.