****PN-G(42)**** vs. Liberty Hill(14) *****PNG Advances to State*****

PN-G bamatex

What a defensive showing. The offense was great, and tonight made clear the difference it makes to have so many weapons and to be so well-conditioned - the o line made massive holes for Nguyen. But to hold Liberty hill scoreless in the second half - you could see in their player’s composure as the game wore on and the clock kept ticking - they were shocked. They didn’t expect to not be able to move the ball at will like they usually do, and after that first big run it looked like it could be a long night for png. But that defense stepped up again in a huge way.

What a game, what a coaching performance. What a team. If you had told me after game 1 when PAM took us to the woodshed that we would be playing at AT&T I’d have thought you were on drugs. 

9 minutes ago, Rez Ipsa said:

What a defensive showing. The offense was great, and tonight made clear the difference it makes to have so many weapons and to be so well-conditioned - the o line made massive holes for Nguyen. But to hold Liberty hill scoreless in the second half - you could see in their player’s composure as the game wore on and the clock kept ticking - they were shocked. They didn’t expect to not be able to move the ball at will like they usually do, and after that first big run it looked like it could be a long night for png. But that defense stepped up again in a huge way.

What a game, what a coaching performance. What a team. If you had told me after game 1 when PAM took us to the woodshed that we would be playing at AT&T I’d have thought you were on drugs. 

Yall had LH frustrated. Glad the refs kept it under control, thought it was gonna get chippy from LH side of things more so than it did. This was way less stressful for Png than Schertz Clemens game 23 yrs ago.