Silsbee (56) vs Cuero (58) - FINAL

wo-s#1

5 minutes ago, house said:

Who would have given Cuero a chance after watching the first several minutes of the game?

Good teams will always make half time adjustments and look like a different squad in the 2nd half.  Silsbee did a great job of responding to the shift in momentum, which is a lot harder than many realize.  

3 minutes ago, pirates61 said:

What was Miller’s final stats for the game? That kid is a stud and definitely should be a 5 star.

Miller earned the 5th star with that last TD.  It looked like Bo Jackson on the old Tecmo Bowl video game.  I hope he stays in Texas wherever he goes.  He'll be fun to watch on Saturdays and possibly on Sundays.

15 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Agree!!! So proud of Silsbee. It hurts right but I'm going to re watch this game this weekend. 

Whoever has stats please load load them up. 

Some Stats:

First Downs Silsbee 29 Cuero 24

Total Yards Silsbee 548 Cuero 495

Rushing Silsbee 287 Cuero 248

Passing Silsbee 261 Cuero 247

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Didn’t know it and don’t like it either.

Silsbee played a heck of a game.  After mopping the floor with the Pirates I felt like the Tigers had a chance to take it all.  Would’ve could’ve but it’ll be interesting to see if Cuero can take it all.

I dont think anyone's beating the U of Carthage.

39 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

This lose hurts but this is the best game ice seen Silsbee play all year. I saw the play with 8 sec left about to be a 4 yard pass to Max Brisbane. The false start hurt but that 26 yard field goal would have won that game. 

Should have kicked the fg before the penalty