Beaumont ISD Football

AggiesAreWe

4 hours ago, _4_0_9_ said:

These bozos like @BMTSoulja1 are clueless but you're absolutely right. This dude will tip toe around the real reasons why BMT will continue to struggle, as long as they are 6A and play the best of the best. Hell, he won't even tip toe, he will straight up not even acknowledge them lol. Lets hit the main reasons - no turf field, not all kids in the athletics periods, chaos across campus, coaches exhausted from teaching 6 classes every single day. The other schools in the district don't have these problems, but this dude will just say "The talent is there and the coaching is bad". Such a joke. Some of the coaches these dudes ran out of town are still coaching right now in the playoffs. 

First of all, what I do know is that people like you will definitely name call behind a computer.  So to me, it's all bark with no bite.  So if you feel good calling me a bozo behind a screen name, then by all means, knock yourself out.  Last time someone called me a name like that to my face, furniture started moving.  Take that however you like.

Secondly, I've already thoroughly explained my stance on this.  If you have a hard time comprehending, then There's professionals that can help you.

Lastly, judging how you got all in your feelings like you have XX chromosomes, I assume that you're probably on the staff for one of these teams or perhaps on the previous regime from BU that I mentioned before.  Just sad.  You really might need to re-evaluate yourself if you get all up in arms over someone's opinion that NO ONE got triggered over except you.  

2 hours ago, Vini vidi said:

Let’s not forget that 21-6a is likely the best football district in the state. Very well could have all 4 teams work thru the brackets and meet in regional finals. 

No denying that.  It’s just unbelievable that neither team couldn’t even beat the other teams in district.  We all knew before the season began who would be the 4 playoff teams from this district.

10 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No denying that.  It’s just unbelievable that neither team couldn’t even beat the other teams in district.  We all knew before the season began who would be the 4 playoff teams from this district.

I agree.   But they were never really competitive in those other games either.   Not only are they not playoff caliber, they are a long ways from being there.  

On 11/17/2022 at 6:26 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

When WB transfer QB came in there was a lot of noise and talk about playoffs… 

On 11/20/2022 at 7:39 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Depends on what you call "area".

Our coverage area = yes

Think he's talking about the GT and surrounding area. Quick thinking says no. At least 2 that won as assistants at their current schools. Hickman and Newton's Johnson. Probably a few more with rings as assistants some where else. Maybe Joseph at Katy?

I'll say this about BISD, when it comes to stadiums as someone who now sits in the handicap section, they have the most convenient and best view of any handicapped section I've experienced so far. It's plenty high enough above the field and close enough to the concessions that it is a comfortable view and easy access.