West Orange-Stark (21) @ Newton (24) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 minute ago, Newtonres75-86 said:

Wow, what a nail biter. This was a great game from my vantage point. I had no idea what WOS had this year, but I have always had great respect for the team, and town

Good Luck the rest of the season.

Lots of talent over in Newton.  Good luck. 

13 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

Oh if it was Bellville y’all would be fine… We cannot beat WOS in the playoffs… well… at least not previous WOS teams.. jkjk The Mustangs will be ok come playoff time 

You do know WOS has a complete new coaching staff full of no winning history, and the WOC strategy was totally changed? I hate to say it, but you are safe. 

Hopefully shaw is ok, seen he got hurt after a run.. I said it last week and I'll say it again. I think  He's playing the wrong position on offense. I don't understand why he ain't your deep threat lined up out wide. He's tall and fast and could probably win most one on one.. but the OC don't call plays for deep down the field so it don't really matter.  The point of the spread offense is to spread the ball around all over the field. Not run, run, run, 2 yard pass. The defense will never back up and it will never open up the run game. They might as well be under center or running the slot t lol