Week 2

PhatMack19

Disclaimer:  still haven’t watched a snap of aggy football this season.  

BUT, I’ve never been impressed with jumbo.  Other than this recruiting class and when he went after Saban’s neck when he was being a crybaby.  But he walked that back so he lost that credit with me.  He’s back to being the luckiest bastard in CFB getting paid like an elite coach when he got hired off the hot seat in Tallahassee.  Well second luckiest after Kliff Kingsbury. 

21 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’m back.  What did I miss?

Apparently the aggy game like everyone else. Saw a photo on one of my FB friends page of the copter fly over before the game and looked like a ghost town.  I guess they were all waiting until their big boys finished playing before getting to their seats. 

25 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Tech beats UH in double OT and rushed the field tearing down goalpost.  😂

I was just going to post this.  My god that’s more embarrassing than losing.  Hocutt may have gotten his answer as to why Del Conte is walking back an alleged commitment to play them yearly. 

On 9/6/2022 at 11:19 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Iowa being favored also catches my eye.  I watched a little of their game last week.  It looked worse than some of the 7th grade B team highlights I saw tonight.  

Iowa St won 10-7 and covered.  Iowa is 1-1 on the year and has scored 14 points while allowing 13.  Their Defense may be pretty good, but they have to have one of the worst offenses in the country.  

So Brian Kelly basically plays Harold Perkins only on special teams last week against FSU.  Last night, he goes in on the second series, and plays a lot the rest of the game.  Easily looks like the best athlete on the field and leads LSU in tackles.  If only there were a way to predict these things (I mean other than him being a top 5 overall recruit and the number one linebacker in the country)…