Week 2

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That Kyle Umlang tweets more about A&M than he does his horns.

Somebody is living rent free.

He’s just trolling aggy.  Unfortunately, the gomers take it hook, lime and sinker.  And it would be cruel to charge the Aggies rent anyway.  Poor little fellas spent all their money on one recruiting class that will be wasted on a subpar coach that left his last school (with a lot more history and success than aggy) a dumpster fire.  Typical aggy.  Poor aggy.  

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

He’s just trolling aggy.  Unfortunately, the gomers take it hook, lime and sinker.  And it would be cruel to charge the Aggies rent anyway.  Poor little fellas spent all their money on one recruiting class that will be wasted on a subpar coach that left his last school (with a lot more history and success than aggy) a dumpster fire.  Typical aggy.  Poor aggy.  

Just looking at the guys tweets. The majority of them are about A&M.

That's just being a tool is all I am saying.

On 9/8/2022 at 8:46 AM, BEARCPA said:

I have a somewhat robust list of plays this week, which makes me uneasy lol. Just gonna hold my breath and hope for the best. All 1 unit plays.

Bama/Texas Over 65.5 (-110)

South Carolina/Arkansas Over 53 (-105)

Mizzou +7.5 (-115)

UTSA -2.5 (-110)

App. State/TAMU Over 54 (-110)

App. State +19 (-110) seems a rat line, but I can't pass up getting that many points

Tennessee/Pitt Over 66.5 (-115)

Texas Tech -3 (-110)

Iowa State +3.5 (-105) another rat line where I'm begrudgingly taking the points

Florida -6 (-110)

USC -8.5 (-105)

Baylor +3 (-110)

Oregon State PK (-110)

Managed to go 6-6-1 and only be down 0.5 units after sweating out most of those games lol. Need to steer clear of Overs for a little bit.

58 minutes ago, baddog said:

I guess you had to find some entertainment to take the place of  Aggie getting beat by unranked Appalachian State. I have never poked fun at someone getting hurt. 

It’s SEC Shorts.  They do them every week.  That one was pretty funny.  Lighten up a littl

55 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

It’s SEC Shorts.  They do them every week.  That one was pretty funny.  Lighten up a littl

When a player gets injured by a personal foul and it is celebrated or poked fun at, I see no reason to lighten up, especially when the injured player was kicking their tails. 

1 hour ago, baddog said:

When a player gets injured by a personal foul and it is celebrated or poked fun at, I see no reason to lighten up, especially when the injured player was kicking their tails. 

No one is making fun of Ewers and that wasn’t a cheap shot.  SEC shorts always shows the losing teams as all beat up and in bandages.  Congrats on almost winning though.  

18 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

No one is making fun of Ewers and that wasn’t a cheap shot.  SEC shorts always shows the losing teams as all beat up and in bandages.  Congrats on almost winning though.  

Bama knows when they are getting beat, so simply take out the QB. I don’t watch sec shorts, so there’s that. Congrats on almost beating unranked Applachian State. The video for that is the game film. 

46 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

But unfortunately nothing to show for it. Lol. 
😎

Yeah, that win over USC that was the most watched game of all time (prior to Saturday) gave us nothing to show for it.  Other than a national championship and one of the all time great teams beating another of the all time great teams, I guess…

or another response could be, tell me you’re an aggy without telling me you’re an aggy…

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Yeah, that win over USC that was the most watched game of all time (prior to Saturday) gave us nothing to show for it.  Other than a national championship and one of the all time great teams beating another of the all time great teams, I guess…

or another response could be, tell me you’re an aggy without telling me you’re an aggy…

I am no Aggie. Lol. Just having some fun. I’m talking about the loss to Alabama as far as nothing to show for it though. Lol.