Starbucks Closing 16 Stores

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

You see any irony here?  Starbucks has been a big supporter of the Democrats and these Far Left Loons.  Now they’re forced to close stores because of the lawlessness those same people have created.  Incidents like this are virtually a daily occurrence.  Won’t they ever learn?  Again, “Are they pretending, or are they really this stupid”?  I’m inclined to say say, “Yes, they are this stupid”.

I know one thing, this ceaseless barrage of stupidity is driving me crazy.

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You see any irony here?  Starbucks has been a big supporter of the Democrats and these Far Left Loons.  Now they’re forced to close stores because of the lawlessness those same people have created.  Incidents like this are virtually a daily occurrence.  Won’t they ever learn?  Again, “Are they pretending, or are they really this stupid”?  I’m inclined to say say, “Yes, they are this stupid”.

Funny, they just opened a Starbucks on MLK. Starbucks is an image, like you’re someone special if you’re in a Starbucks line. I don’t get it. 

47 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Excellent!

From the article:

“We think it is not fair that we were not allowed to be a part of this decision about our working conditions, nor for Starbucks to claim they could not provide a safe experience for our workplace,” said Mari Cosgrove, an employee at one of the Seattle stores that is closing.

Am I think only one on here who finds it hilarious that employees that essentially amount to burger flippers are crying that they don’t have a say in what the national chain they work for decides to do with its franchises? 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Am I think only one on here who finds it hilarious that employees that essentially amount to burger flippers are crying that they don’t have a say in what the national chain they work for decides to do with its franchises? 

How much was the employee from Seattle making on minimum wage?

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

How much was the employee from Seattle making on minimum wage?

with 501 or more employees increased to $17.27 per hour on Jan. 1. Smaller businesses with 500 or fewer employees must pay $17.27 an hour if they do not also pay $1.52 per hour toward medical benefits or the employee receives at least $1.52 per hour in tips. If they do, those smaller employers can pay $15.75 per hour.

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

with 501 or more employees increased to $17.27 per hour on Jan. 1. Smaller businesses with 500 or fewer employees must pay $17.27 an hour if they do not also pay $1.52 per hour toward medical benefits or the employee receives at least $1.52 per hour in tips. If they do, those smaller employers can pay $15.75 per hour.

Thanks for doing my homework. Now explain it for us. Lol. For lack of a better understanding... too much.