Do white lives even matter?

Great time to play the “What If” scenario, as BS Wildcats pointed out.  I googled the young man killed, Ethan Liming.  The 17 year old white boy was beaten to death by 3 blacks, ages 19,20 & 21.  There was very little coverage by the Liberal MSM.  NBC & WaPo covered it but race was not mentioned.  Okay, make the Ethan black & the 3 attackers white - would race have been mentioned?  Duh!  Front page!  Headlines!  MSM, BLM, and the usual gang LeBron, Rev Al and Jackson would all be there.

No doubt the DNC is ecstatic.  Incidence like this will succeed in dividing us even further, and if it takes sacrificing a few white people to do that, there won’t be any tears shed at their HQ.  Imo, they’re no longer restrained by any morality issues.  Funny how that works.  Hitler, Stalin, Mao, they had none either.

Big girl, where do you think the race baiting hate mongers stand on this incident?  Those race baiters being Jackson, Sharpton, Jackson Lee, Quannel X, Waters, and any others I missed.  I’ll tell you where they are.  They are at home, because they don’t stand to gain financially from this.

Terrible outcome but the “white” boys were the instigators here. They were the aggressors. Doesn’t justify the outcome but it doesn’t seam to be case of a completely innocent victim. Just sayin’. I’m sure some will disagree. Sad story.

Yesterday afternoon CBS News they had a story of a black kid riding in a nice neighborhood, allegedly making obscene gestures.  Two white men got after him.  This made the National news, but CBS didn’t cover the white boy being killed by the 3 black youths, or the racial aspect of this decapitated pregnant white woman.  Do any of you have trouble seeing the biased 🐂💩 from the MSM?  And they wonder why white people get so enraged, which is just what the Democrats want - more, greater, division.  They continuously stir the pot hoping for hate, fighting and killing.  Again, they have no moral boundaries.  Let the bodies fall where they may.

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yesterday afternoon CBS News they had a story of a black kid riding in a nice neighborhood, allegedly making obscene gestures.  Two white men got after him.  This made the National news, but CBS didn’t cover the white boy being killed by the 3 black youths, or the racial aspect of this decapitated pregnant white woman.  Do any of you have trouble seeing the biased 🐂💩 from the MSM?  And they wonder why white people get so enraged, which is just what the Democrats want - more, greater, division.  They continuously stir the pot hoping for hate, fighting and killing.  Again, they have no moral boundaries.  Let the bodies fall where they may.

What if the Buffalo shooter identified as black, would it have made the news? Heck, if one can identify as the opposite sex and use the opposing restroom, why can’t one identify as a different race? Then everything would be hunky-dory.

This is the hidden content, please

If you have not ever listened to Jason Whitlocks Fearless podcast you are missing out on the most unbiased, honest, smart man in media today. ( on all kind of topics).

the above episode is about LeBron James' bigotry & the white teenager beat to death on the campus of LeBron " I Promise" school.

Check it out! 

BTW,  Whitlock is black. 

* being honest I did not read all of the replies so if by chance someone already posted this already I apologize.