Uvalde School Shooting, 21 Dead

tvc184

In another thread in this forum they talk about the woman who stopped the possible mass murder by shooting a man with her pistol when he brought out an A.R. 15 and started firing rounds. At the time there were two parties going on in an apartment complex and a fairly large crowd.

Gun opponents will surely say, that man was evidence that people should not have firearms or AR 15 or whatever. He apparently was angry because he was told to leave the complex and he wanted to take revenge. So here is the question for those people. If he did not have access to a firearm and he was angry and wanted to kill and injure a bunch of people with what he had available, could he have?

It was a crowd of people with two parties going on outside. What if he had been going approximately 100 miles an hour and driven into the crowd? Would it make us feel better if there were 15 dead people and 20 injured but it’s OK because it was not a gun? 

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

In another thread in this forum they talk about the woman who stopped the possible mass murder by shooting a man with her pistol when he brought out an A.R. 15 and started firing rounds. At the time there were two parties going on in an apartment complex and a fairly large crowd.

Gun opponents will surely say, that man was evidence that people should not have firearms or AR 15 or whatever. He apparently was angry because he was told to leave the complex and he wanted to take revenge. So here is the question for those people. If he did not have access to a firearm and he was angry and wanted to kill and injure a bunch of people with what he had available, could he have?

It was a crowd of people with two parties going on outside. What if he had been going approximately 100 miles an hour and driven into the crowd? Would it make us feel better if there were 15 dead people and 20 injured but it’s OK because it was not a gun? 

Remember the guy that drove the truck in the crowd that killed over 80 folks and injured over 400?

…with nothing but a truck.

This is the hidden content, please

33 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Remember the guy that drove the truck in the crowd that killed over 80 folks and injured over 400?

…with nothing but a truck.

This is the hidden content, please

Fake news and right wing propaganda. Only guns can kill almost 100 people in seconds. ……

To my knowledge, and correct me if I’m wrong, no one has accounted for where he got the money to buy these two rifles and all this ammo.

That seems important to me.  Why has no one came up with an answer?  Only one reason I can think of, the Media protects Liberals/Democrats.  
Anyone know where he got the money?

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

To my knowledge, and correct me if I’m wrong, no one has accounted for where he got the money to buy these two rifles and all this ammo.

That seems important to me.  Why has no one came up with an answer?  Only one reason I can think of, the Media protects Liberals/Democrats.  

I'm curious how he got the money had anything to do with the media protecting someone? I'd like to know where he got the money also... if I recall he did have a job, maybe not a good 1 but when you have minimum if any bills one can save money... it's amazing to me how a individual does some stupid #### and both sides point blame at each other SMH

8 minutes ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

I'm curious how he got the money had anything to do with the media protecting someone? I'd like to know where he got the money also... if I recall he did have a job, maybe not a good 1 but when you have minimum if any bills one can save money... it's amazing to me how a individual does some stupid #### and both sides point blame at each other SMH

Back when the Media did real journalism, they’d investigate every facet of a story.  In those days, by now, they might know more about the shooter than Law Enforcement did.  Where he got the money could be the most relevant piece of info in this whole story.  It could’ve been supplied by some Left Wing nut case wanting to take the spotlight off of Biden being inept.  It could’ve been supplied by some Right Wing nut case wanting to see someone killing hispanics.  And yes, he could’ve actually save it himself.  Yep, I think it’s potentially very relevant.

2 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Back when the Media did real journalism, they’d investigate every facet of a story.  In those days, by now, they might know more about the shooter than Law Enforcement did.  Where he got the money could be the most relevant piece of info in this whole story.  It could’ve been supplied by some Left Wing nut case wanting to take the spotlight off of Biden being inept.  It could’ve been supplied by some Right Wing nut case wanting to see someone killing hispanics.  And yes, he could’ve actually save it himself.  Yep, I think it’s potentially very relevant.

Fair enough, hard for me to believe someone supplied this dude the money to kill and give up his own life... but who knows 

4 hours ago, 45thAND46thSucks said:

Surely a media person has asked where he got the money….I mean if it was loaned to him, another person to apply blame…..weird it has not been verified

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

I know hardly anything about these murders except the timeline… somewhat.

That in the piling on of the Uvalde ISD police chief.  Maybe deserved and maybe not but I have seen no facts to substantiate either. 

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

I think it is important only if someone helped him. He could have saved it, stolen it, used grandma’s credit cards, etc. If someone gave him the money knowing his intent, then that person also committed a crime.

If no one else was criminally involved, how he got it might be an entertaining footnote in a horrible story.

in my opinion……