Uvalde School Shooting, 21 Dead

tvc184

3 minutes ago, Unwoke said:

Not Good.

There are some things not adding up. When the media reported leaked video I was thinking here we go.....but the "leaked video" is a picture, not a video.  So, I went to the Cop youtuber that TVC provided a link to a few weeks ago and sure enough, he had a video about it. The thing that stood out to me was the cop behind the shield that was leaned against the wall. That is not how you use one of those things. So with that information, I find it hard to believe that no one tried the lock......I think it is more cop bashing

20 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Heck no it doesn’t….. same people behind the curtains pulling all the strings like columbine 

I just don’t understand why the city of Uvalde would do that. Not hating on the police it just looks and sounds fishy. Maybe tvc can shed some light on what’s coming out.

9 hours ago, Unwoke said:

I just don’t understand why the city of Uvalde would do that. Not hating on the police it just looks and sounds fishy. Maybe tvc can shed some light on what’s coming out.

We have had police shootings at my agency (I was involved in one when an officer shot and killed a person about 10 feet from me). One is so clear cut and I have asked it to be released. It obviously shows that the officer was unquestionably correct but it still tends to flame some people. It is still not released years later.

I could see nothing gained by releasing this video. If they do then we will see it but even with seeing something on video will offer not change in peoples’ opinions.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

This is the hidden content, please

Now the school district chief is gone so they are looking for more heads. 

This should be simple (knowing that nothing is probably simple in this incident) because there should be an MOU in place when there is a school district police department, showing who is in charge and when. It should say that for a major incident at the school who is in charge.

So let’s play what if.

What “if”the acting chief at Uvalde PD was on scene and the ISD chief told him to take over?

“If” that happened and “if” the MOU makes that a fact by agreement, shouldn’t that mean that the ISD police chief was not in charge of anything (as I believe he has stated) and has taken the fall for the PD chief?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I am assuming that the city’s  legal department has looked at the MOU that should have been in place and that may be why the acting chief is now on leave.

Unbelievable!

Biden open border policies contributed to Uvalde massacre: Robb Elementary teachers desensitized to intruder alert system, didn't take seriously when shooter on campus b/c the alarm was triggered 50 times this year by border "bailouts"-- human traffickers fleeing police.