Interest drastically down statewide as West Orange-Stark enters bye week

Majestyk

48 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

I'd start with this one

Yeah I remember that one.  Wasn't that the 2017 4A II state championship? They were one of two teams left still playing, everyone else was warming a seat. Lost to a heck of a team that day. Ended a forty something game winning streak.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

How is old C.T. doing these days ? Last I heard he was out sick

Better than ever, and ready to coach these Mustangs to a Championship . Thank you for asking now go back and rank my video because...I don’t believe nobody in Texas except for maybe Katy,  North Shore, and THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS, has been ranked NATIONALLY!! Mic Drop!

6 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Better than ever, and ready to coach these Mustangs to a Championship . Thank you for asking now go back and rank my video because...I don’t believe nobody in Texas except for maybe Katy,  North Shore, and THE WEST ORANGE STARK MUSTANGS, has been ranked NATIONALLY!! Mic Drop!

I'm glad to hear he is doing well

22 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

You left several off.. Westlake, LT, SLC, Allen, Aledo, Carthage. I'm sure I have missed some but all of these have been ranked nationally multiple years since WOS.

Looking at some of these videos reminds me what a friend of mine who does videos, highlight shorts and such told me.  He said if I or whoever had any homemade or original videos, highlights of Silsbee beating WO-S to hold on to them that they were so rare they were priceless. If you have any of these you may want to check around and hold on to them for a while.

1 hour ago, vp93 said:

You left several off.. Westlake, LT, SLC, Allen, Aledo, Carthage. I'm sure I have missed some but all of these have been ranked nationally multiple years since WOS.

Thanks for adding to the list. I don't see any from the Setex  except WO-S. Carthage more than likely was in 4A D1 when they were given the honors. 

2 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Lol. I love it. Was that this year though? Kinda like Janet Jackson “What have you done for me lately.”  Picked your mic up for ya. Lol. Now you know I’m just kidding…

3 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I've never seen that video. We were all screaming "dont touch it, let it go". It was even more amazing from the other side. To see those 3 guys juked out of their shoes.

Coach T mentioned something similar in the post game interview. 

Thompson (the player) was trending for awhile on Twitter after that punt return. The body language of Sinton after that punt return was priceless. I think he took their heart with that one. 

9 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I've never seen that video. We were all screaming "dont touch it, let it go". It was even more amazing from the other side. To see those 3 guys juked out of their shoes.

Uh how did he house that lol whole team had him contained on the sideline. Shouldn’t have fielded it but the results are amazing.