state football rankings is it fair

powerlifter

I am going to talk on be have of wo-s 3QT behind by 8 points  DRIVEING  game called because of weather  this game should have been taken up Saturday at the spot it was called. not only did west orange  lose the game not sure of the ruling some said no contest then lost a big chunk on state rankings  WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHO WON  this was very close when call I don't think they should have GIVEN THE WIN TO NEDERLAND----------------we will never know who rely might have one   

26 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

I am going to talk on be have of wo-s 3QT behind by 8 points  DRIVEING  game called because of weather  this game should have been taken up Saturday at the spot it was called. not only did west orange  lose the game not sure of the ruling some said no contest then lost a big chunk on state rankings  WE WILL NEVER KNOW WHO WON  this was very close when call I don't think they should have GIVEN THE WIN TO NEDERLAND----------------we will never know who rely might have one   

They didn’t give anything to Nederland. The rules were followed with a game that was called due to weather. Nederland won. It happens. 

29 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

They do not reschedule or continue play for non-district games.   If this had been a district game, then possibly.  And no, nothing was given to anyone.

52 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

Why do you continue to post like you’re an illiterate imbecile? It’s not funny anymore 

district games will be picked up the next day. i remember a heated PAM game vs Humble at home and game was called in OT. PAM came back the next day fans and all and played for a min or so and won the game. i think both coaches have to agree on playing a non district game the next day. $$ for travel etc..take into account of all that despite being a 20-30 minute drive.

7 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

No sir I don’t have time to spend 23 hours a day on these boards :) Enlighten me!

I don't know who spends 22 or 24 hrs on a board. But to enlighten you that's an old poster from years past, probably before you got on here. Relax. 

Just now, powerlifter said:

hello Mike been a super good day got a lot done been hot as you know what got to see lc-m practice this game Friday should be a good one hope your day was good and felled with blessings

That does sound like a nice, productive day. Glad to hear it! 

What made you change your picture to a monkey? haha

4 hours ago, powerlifter said:

hafe