DCTF 10-4A D1 prediction.

18 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

Funny how one team gets a new AD (LCM) and they wil be much immproved while another team gets a new AD (Lumberton) and they are picked to be last in district. Oh well, Dave Campbell is usually wrong anyway.

I don't know which DCTF was sent to you, but it must be different than the one sent to me.  My DCTF magazine has LCM 5th out of 6 teams in 10-4A-I.

I don't know if that means DCTF thinks they are much improved.  

On 6/25/2021 at 1:51 PM, raideroldtimer said:

Funny how one team gets a new AD (LCM) and they wil be much immproved while another team gets a new AD (Lumberton) and they are picked to be last in district. Oh well, Dave Campbell is usually wrong anyway.

1 thing we can be certain of is lumberton is usually always towards the bottom in football..... just how it is.

12 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

1 thing we can be certain of is lumberton is usually always towards the bottom in football..... just how it is.

You are correct. Other than soccer and I guess there basket ball program has gotten a little better.  There band and cheerleaders are better than the football team. 

18 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

You are correct. Other than soccer and I guess there basket ball program has gotten a little better.  There band and cheerleaders are better than the football team. 

I've seen their cheerleaders and basketball teams (boys and girls) on the news more than the football team. Then again Lumberton is a basketball school from what I hear. 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I've seen their cheerleaders and basketball teams (boys and girls) on the news more than the football team. Then again Lumberton is a basketball school from what I hear. 

They really do have a good cheer squad and they are  usually at the top at UiL. There female sports soccer and basketball is the only history the  school really  has. I went by there baseball stadium while back and it’s kinda sad to see there playoff history in baseball. I’m not here bashing Lumberton. But when you are the 3rd largest school in 4a I’d expect to be a little better

6 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

They really do have a good cheer squad and they are  usually at the top at UiL. There female sports soccer and basketball is the only history the  school really  has. I went by there baseball stadium while back and it’s kinda sad to see there playoff history in baseball. I’m not here bashing Lumberton. But when you are the 3rd largest school in 4a I’d expect to be a little better

Yup! (In bold)

I forgot that fast they were one of the largest schools in that classification. 

On 6/26/2021 at 7:35 PM, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I’m not here bashing Lumberton but listen up while I bash Lumberton. 

3 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

I hear Lumberton is gonna start recruiting from Hull Daisetta. 

Definitely making the playoffs with a couple of those horsemen, major big-time D1 prospects out of that football factory. No calls should be made to the UIL and/or TASO during the season if that happens. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2021 at 2:38 PM, WOSdrummer99 said:

Without a doubt they will be. Our rivalry has lost its relevance. Coworker thinks with Peevy they'll beat WOS this year. I just think its gonna take a couple years for his system to grow the atheletes. But they could surprise any team in this district if not taken seriously. I also see they have an extra week to get ready for their 1st district game against Huffman-Hargrave.

I don't know about that but we see