Trump Platform

baddog

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I’ll get on this one and hope Facebook and Twitter go to hades.

Trump launches new communications platform months after Twitter, Facebook ban

This is the hidden content, please

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

This is the hidden content, please

Ok well. Got too excited. This is a one way communication so Trump can address his followers. Sorry 

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Ok well. Got too excited. This is a one way communication so Trump can address his followers. Sorry 

I’m really surprised he doesn’t start a Social Media site.  I’d join.

I don't think the money is in it for him. I get that he's got his diehard fanbase, but that base isn't nearly as big as people think.  10 million people?  20 million people maybe?  A decent portion of those aren't going to get on it due to various factors.  Factor in a big tech lockout, and the amount of money he'd have to invest to host it, and I don't see it happening.  

there are 2.7 Billion active users on facebook.  1 Billion instagram users.  265 million daily snap chatters.  What would his site do? a tiny fraction of that.

36 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I don't think the money is in it for him. I get that he's got his diehard fanbase, but that base isn't nearly as big as people think.  10 million people?  20 million people maybe?  A decent portion of those aren't going to get on it due to various factors.  Factor in a big tech lockout, and the amount of money he'd have to invest to host it, and I don't see it happening.  

there are 2.7 Billion active users on facebook.  1 Billion instagram users.  265 million daily snap chatters.  What would his site do? a tiny fraction of that.

If it was to be a platform like Facebook, why wouldn’t it compete like the others? Those morons like Zuckerberg didn’t have a ” following “. Trump’s a smart businessman. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

If it was to be a platform like Facebook, why wouldn’t it compete like the others? Those morons like Zuckerberg didn’t have a ” following “. Trump’s a smart businessman. 

Because facebook already exists and has 2.7B users.  Zuckerberg didn't have a following, but facebook was a fresh idea.  Like I said, if you start Trumpbook and have a few million users, plus nobody willing to host the platform, and most companies unwilling to invest or sponsor it, it's not going anywhere.  Like YOU said, Trump is a smart businessman, and he knows a losing idea when he sees one.  

44 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Because facebook already exists and has 2.7B users.  Zuckerberg didn't have a following, but facebook was a fresh idea.  Like I said, if you start Trumpbook and have a few million users, plus nobody willing to host the platform, and most companies unwilling to invest or sponsor it, it's not going anywhere.  Like YOU said, Trump is a smart businessman, and he knows a losing idea when he sees one.  

That’s what I was implying. I just don’t like Zuckerturd or any of the rest. I do my posting right here. Been at it for years. 

Guns, ammo, construction, oil, Oracle, schwabb, wwe/wwf, Home Depot guy, nyse chief, military, USA made products. To name a few.   the south in general

the problem would be people not dropping those other liberal media to follow just his.

if people really wanted to make a statement and for it to succeed they would have to delete all those other accounts......and frankly people aren’t that disciplined nor stick to principles.

36 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Guns, ammo, construction, oil, Oracle, schwabb, wwe/wwf, Home Depot guy, nyse chief, military, USA made products. To name a few.   the south in general

the problem would be people not dropping those other liberal media to follow just his.

if people really wanted to make a statement and for it to succeed they would have to delete all those other accounts......and frankly people aren’t that disciplined nor stick to principles.

It's still really confusing to me that there are a lot of intelligent people willing to do this.  Trump didn't do a bad job as president, but his entire adult life he's done whatever he could to make himself money.  He's also not a conservative.  See the previous statement I made (his entire adult life he's done whatever he could to make himself money).  It suited him (and made him money) to become a conservative.  So he became a "conservative" republican, a "conservative" president, and now he's somehow become the messiah for the ultra-conservative right.  Bare in mind, I voted for him twice, so don't get your panties all bunched up, but the idea of a political figure holding some type of monopoly over the media for a large group of people doesn't sound like the greatest idea, especially when that political figure's #1 goal is to make money for himself.  I can't imagine a scenario when one of the most self-serving businessmen in modern history could become the ONLY news source for millions of people, and he wouldn't take complete advantage of it. But hey, do what you want to do.  It would probably as reliable a source of news as some of the sites posted in this political forum.  

34 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

It's still really confusing to me that there are a lot of intelligent people willing to do this.  Trump didn't do a bad job as president, but his entire adult life he's done whatever he could to make himself money.  He's also not a conservative.  See the previous statement I made (his entire adult life he's done whatever he could to make himself money).  It suited him (and made him money) to become a conservative.  So he became a "conservative" republican, a "conservative" president, and now he's somehow become the messiah for the ultra-conservative right.  Bare in mind, I voted for him twice, so don't get your panties all bunched up, but the idea of a political figure holding some type of monopoly over the media for a large group of people doesn't sound like the greatest idea, especially when that political figure's #1 goal is to make money for himself.  I can't imagine a scenario when one of the most self-serving businessmen in modern history could become the ONLY news source for millions of people, and he wouldn't take complete advantage of it. But hey, do what you want to do.  It would probably as reliable a source of news than some of the sites posted in this political forum.  

If I understand correctly his platform is to just put out statements and clarify fake news. I don’t think he’s trying to become another Fakebook or Twitter. As for being self serving an always trying to make money wouldn’t that apply to just about every politician in DC? That’s why this country is in the shape that it is except he did it in the private sector instead of ripping off the taxpayer. Besides donating all of his Presidential salary the whole time he was in office I read in Forbes Magazine that his personal business lost about $700 million dollars over 4 years due Covid and attacks on his businesses from the left. I think by now all the people that supposedly didn’t vote for him because he hurt their feelings would love for him to be back in office. Bottom line is people vote on how a president’s policies effect their pocket book an before the China Flu was sent out intentionally to effect the economy and election everyone’s pocket book was doing pretty good. His policies he put in place are the most conservative I’ve seen since I’ve been alive except for federal budget an think that would have been addressed if his 2nd term wasn’t stolen from him. 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

It's still really confusing to me that there are a lot of intelligent people willing to do this.  Trump didn't do a bad job as president, but his entire adult life he's done whatever he could to make himself money.  He's also not a conservative.  See the previous statement I made (his entire adult life he's done whatever he could to make himself money).  It suited him (and made him money) to become a conservative.  So he became a "conservative" republican, a "conservative" president, and now he's somehow become the messiah for the ultra-conservative right.  Bare in mind, I voted for him twice, so don't get your panties all bunched up, but the idea of a political figure holding some type of monopoly over the media for a large group of people doesn't sound like the greatest idea, especially when that political figure's #1 goal is to make money for himself.  I can't imagine a scenario when one of the most self-serving businessmen in modern history could become the ONLY news source for millions of people, and he wouldn't take complete advantage of it. But hey, do what you want to do.  It would probably as reliable a source of news as some of the sites posted in this political forum.  

So he’s the Messiah and will be the only source of news for millions?

Not sure how you got there...lol.

Some people like myself liked the job he did (I’ve listened many reasons why) and also like that he didn’t play by the DC rules, which many were asking for.

As far as being a self-serving businessman, shame on him.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So he’s the Messiah and will be the only source of news for millions?

Not sure how you got there...lol.

Some people like myself liked the job he did (I’ve listened many reasons why) and also like that he didn’t play by the DC rules, which many were asking for.

As far as being a self-serving businessman, shame on him.

That was what I highlighted when I quoted 5gallonbucket.  He literally said “the problem would be people not dropping those other liberal media to follow just his.”  And my point was if trump became the only source of information for his most ardent followers, that would definitely turn into a way for him to make things better for himself, and he definitely would not use it to the best interest of his followers. 

2 hours ago, Realville said:

If I understand correctly his platform is to just put out statements and clarify fake news. I don’t think he’s trying to become another Fakebook or Twitter. As for being self serving an always trying to make money wouldn’t that apply to just about every politician in DC? That’s why this country is in the shape that it is except he did it in the private sector instead of ripping off the taxpayer. Besides donating all of his Presidential salary the whole time he was in office I read in Forbes Magazine that his personal business lost about $700 million dollars over 4 years due Covid and attacks on his businesses from the left. I think by now all the people that supposedly didn’t vote for him because he hurt their feelings would love for him to be back in office. Bottom line is people vote on how a president’s policies effect their pocket book an before the China Flu was sent out intentionally to effect the economy and election everyone’s pocket book was doing pretty good. His policies he put in place are the most conservative I’ve seen since I’ve been alive except for federal budget an think that would have been addressed if his 2nd term wasn’t stolen from him. 

You understand correctly, but there’s been plenty of talk about him trying to do something bigger like Parler.  I also agree with most of what you state here.  My point was just if a large group of people turned to him for all of their news and information, he would definitely use it for his own good, rather than the people following him.  

18 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You understand correctly, but there’s been plenty of talk about him trying to do something bigger like Parler.  I also agree with most of what you state here.  My point was just if a large group of people turned to him for all of their news and information, he would definitely use it for his own good, rather than the people following him.  

Your definitely allowed to speculate but the man has lost a lot of money to be President of the United States and put up with an incredible amount of evil. I believe the man loves this country an wants to leave his kids and grand kids a better America. He’s not getting any younger. I don’t think he’s worried about some other platform. I personally go to a lot different sources for info and news so I would welcome another source for news if he decides to start another platform.  I think the biggest thing that should tick off any American Democrat or Republican is the suppression of free speech on social media like Fakebook and Twitter. 

Control the news, Control the people.

15 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about Trump supporters being brainwashed, it’s not an issue with the right.  The folks that tune into CNN and MSNBC and voted for the fools in the White House are the ones you should worry about.

I think Trump simply wants to tout his policies that actually worked against the dumpster fire we have now.  He’s got to find a voice somewhere, the honorable folks at Facebook (who you should also worry about) won’t give him one.