Trump Platform

baddog

35 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

You understand correctly, but there’s been plenty of talk about him trying to do something bigger like Parler.  I also agree with most of what you state here.  My point was just if a large group of people turned to him for all of their news and information, he would definitely use it for his own good, rather than the people following him.  

Yeah. They should definitely turn to MSNBC instead. 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

That was what I highlighted when I quoted 5gallonbucket.  He literally said “the problem would be people not dropping those other liberal media to follow just his.”  And my point was if trump became the only source of information for his most ardent followers, that would definitely turn into a way for him to make things better for himself, and he definitely would not use it to the best interest of his followers. 

Forgive me for my ignorance on Facebook twit Instagram and whatever else there is but isn’t these media sources just ways to communicate to other people whether it be pics videos opinions on issues so on and so forth.

are those media outlets considered “news”???

my problem with fb Twitter is the hypocrisy...they silent the right over things but the left get a pass.

Seeing those liberal nuts fail would be a good thing

9 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Forgive me for my ignorance on Facebook twit Instagram and whatever else there is but isn’t these media sources just ways to communicate to other people whether it be pics videos opinions on issues so on and so forth.

are those media outlets considered “news”???

my problem with fb Twitter is the hypocrisy...they silent the right over things but the left get a pass.

Seeing those liberal nuts fail would be a good thing

Exactly right...Trump gets shut down but the "honorable" louis farrakhan gets away with this... 

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Twitter will not suspend Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan after he wrote a tweet comparing Jewish people to termites, BuzzFeed News reports. In a tweet Tuesday, Farrakhan wrote: “I’m not an anti-Semite. I’m anti-Termite.” The remark was accompanied by a video of Farrakhan thanking Jewish people for putting his name “all over the planet because of [their] fear” of what the Nation of Islam represents. He also called Jewish people “stupid” in the posted clip. A Twitter spokesperson told BuzzFeed News the platform’s new rules on “dehumanizing” tweets—including “comparing groups to animals and viruses (animalistic)”—have not yet been implemented. Therefore, Farrakhan did not breach any of Twitter’s policies. 

No matter, we live in a society that can't live without knowing what Brad Pitt or Kim Kardashian are wearing.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Exactly right...Trump gets shut down but the "honorable" louis farrakhan gets away with this... 

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Twitter will not suspend Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan after he wrote a tweet comparing Jewish people to termites, BuzzFeed News reports. In a tweet Tuesday, Farrakhan wrote: “I’m not an anti-Semite. I’m anti-Termite.” The remark was accompanied by a video of Farrakhan thanking Jewish people for putting his name “all over the planet because of [their] fear” of what the Nation of Islam represents. He also called Jewish people “stupid” in the posted clip. A Twitter spokesperson told BuzzFeed News the platform’s new rules on “dehumanizing” tweets—including “comparing groups to animals and viruses (animalistic)”—have not yet been implemented. Therefore, Farrakhan did not breach any of Twitter’s policies. 

No matter, we live in a society that can't live without knowing what Brad Pitt or Kim Kardashian are wearing.

Liberal Hypocrisy is a Disease.