2020 Election Day

PAMFAM10

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Alright PAMFAM didn’t not vote (So I won’t complain either way).

Who you got?

What states have you worried?

landslide either way?

Will this be over by tonight?

Are we headed for a ugly court fight?

GOD bless America.

Hey! It’s good to see you. 

I held my nose and voted Trump. 

States that have me worried? Pretty much every single swing state and some that usually aren’t in play. 
If the polls play out, Biden wins big. If the polls are wrong, pollsters will have to go get real jobs. 
I don’t see any big court fights if it goes big to Biden. You might see some issues in a swing state if it’s close, but I think Trump concedes tonight. If the man can file bankruptcies five different times, he knows when to walk away. 
I expect the real story to be the Repubs who don’t support him. That’s the reason that his fundraising is so much worse this time around. 
If I’m wrong (I hope so) and Trump somehow pulls this out, I think we’ll see widespread violence in metro areas... I also expect violence in those same areas of Biden wins, but in celebration... but not as much. My fear is that we’ll see delayed violence from the right (like McVeigh in OKC ‘95) after a Biden win. Not supported by the right, but perpetrated by loonies on the right. 

God Bless America. 

6 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Alright PAMFAM didn’t not vote (So I won’t complain either way).

Who you got? No trust in the legitimacy 

What states have you worried? None

landslide either way? No trust in the legitimacy 

Will this be over by tonight? NO

Are we headed for a ugly court fight? PROBABLY 

GOD bless America. MOST DEFINITELY 

Answers in bold

I believe Trump flips Nevada and wins Florida

if Pennsylvania and Ohio took BidenHarris for there word and didn’t vote early and voted on Election Day then Trump should win those two. But there s an asterisk with those and the absentee and mail in ballots.

36 minutes ago, Realville said:

Report just came in that only 86% of the vote was in last night when they called Arizona for Biden. A lot of remaining votes to be counted is reported to be Trump counties. This is ridiculous.

I agree. But what I don’t understand is why it matters. They will continue to count the votes and the true winner will be named at some point, correct?