Huffman Hargrave 15 Vidor 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

We had clowns in zebra stripes for both of the last two games or you would have seen a different outcome. I agree with you that HH and Livingston are nothing special. You’re supposed to beat LCM convincingly like we did and we will do the same to Lumberton next week. Problem is we lost to Splendora at home, I still don’t understand that one other than a few key injuries. I really think y’all have a chance to beat them and I hope you do. Go Bears, make the playoffs!

This  has to be worst team in the last 10 yrs that LCM has had. I think if we combined all 6 district teams into one team we might go two rounds in the playoffs and beat the cowboys lol

43 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I don’t think he meant it as a put down of Lumberton, but rather a literal interpretation of the situation.

No, it was a put down. No big thing. But when you say, “If we can’t beat Lumberton, then we deserve you have coming...” well, I don’t know any other way to interpret it. 

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

No, it was a put down. No big thing. But when you say, “If we can’t beat Lumberton, then we deserve you have coming...” well, I don’t know any other way to interpret it. 

Lumberton is more than capable of beating Vidor. I’ve watched Vidor beat Vidor all year long. 

8 minutes ago, Realville said:

Lumberton is more than capable of beating Vidor. I’ve watched Vidor beat Vidor all year long. 

They are virtually interchangeable other than Vidor has much more size than Lumberton. I think Vidor can definitely beat Lumberton and at the same I think Lumberton has a shot of beating Vidor too. We will know more Friday night. I think the Raiders probably need a lot of prayers if anyone is offering. 

5 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

They are virtually interchangeable other than Vidor has much more size than Lumberton. I think Vidor can definitely beat Lumberton and at the same I think Lumberton has a shot of beating Vidor too. We will know more Friday night. I think the Raiders probably need a lot of prayers if anyone is offering. 

We have a few big guys but as a whole we’re not big. As a whole I think lumberton is bigger than Vidor. We’ll see next Friday if Vidor coaches and the players really want to go to the playoffs.

15 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

No prayers for you SmashWhore they are going to our friends the Battlin Bears this week. Good luck with the sucky Pirates, they just might roll you at home.

48 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

We had clowns in zebra stripes for both of the last two games or you would have seen a different outcome. I agree with you that HH and Livingston are nothing special. You’re supposed to beat LCM convincingly like we did and we will do the same to Lumberton next week. Problem is we lost to Splendora at home, I still don’t understand that one other than a few key injuries. I really think y’all have a chance to beat them and I hope you do. Go Bears, make the playoffs!

We blaming the refs now?

26 minutes ago, Realville said:

We have a few big guys but as a whole we’re not big. As a whole I think lumberton is bigger than Vidor. We’ll see next Friday if Vidor coaches and the players really want to go to the playoffs.

I promise you Vidor is bigger. Lol. Nothing against our guys. They got big hearts. 

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

One game for the rights to get smacked down in the playoffs lol. What a glorious finale this season has come down to. 

You said it. I’ll tell you what though. 4 out of 6 make the playoffs. Kinda crazy. But getting the opportunity to play a real good east Texas team makes it worthwhile for my son to see how it’s really done. I feel like we could win or lose any game in our district, so my only prediction is that I have no doubt both teams are gonna give it all they got however much or little that may be. You can’t give anymore than that. 

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

We’ve been bigger on the lines than just about every team we’ve seen this year, doesn’t matter. We don’t have game breakers or playmakers. At least they aren’t in the game when they need to be. 

Yep. I’ve seen most of y’all’s games. That why I can easily say y’all are much bigger. 

39 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Yep. I’ve seen most of y’all’s games. That why I can easily say y’all are much bigger. 

Our line play is good on both sides of the ball, it’s everything else that is suspect. I think they have the horses but they just don’t realize it. I have seen an obvious lack of development in key positions over the years that could have made a difference this season. If you would have groomed them to be playmakers and used them as such. What we run works most of the time so they run it all day long but have failed to build skill players and diversity on offense. Our defense is good because that’s the focus every year but now teams have forced us out of our comfort zone and we haven’t developed anything else to rely on. It’s too late to fix it now, you can’t put players in the game to throw them their first ever passes and hope it works. These things should have been implemented and worked on over the years. The one thing we needed this season was a reliable passing game but we never built that. We built a running team with a good defense, even though they have the players who could have made a passing attack work. They just keep the best athletes on defense and hope to win a close low scoring game.

6 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Where is the holding call? Spoiler alert there shouldn’t have been one Vidor wins. 

This is the hidden content, please

Sorry to contradict you, but close to the end of the run, one guy leaning on the fence was holding a cup of coffee.   😂🤣😂

You want another call - pass interference on Vidor.   Defender was right under the pass leaping into the air for the interception and the receiver ran into him.   On the other side, they measured Vidor & I guess it wasn’t a first, then measured again & it was a first down.   More measurements last night than all the other games together.