Can You Hear Me Now?

UT alum

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

There are people who receive these services that work. They are called tbe working poor. For instance, CHIP and WIC are based on the number of people in a person's household, and his income. I assume you know about Medicare. Tbe Medicaid Star Kids program is based on the disabled kids income. The parent can make 200,000/ year, yet the kid can still receive Medicaid. Biden doesnt want to defund the police.

Are there able-bodied people who choose not to work that receive these benefits? I’m not sure. My single parent Mom who raised 4 of her own and other foster/adopted kids who didn’t get child support or government assistance can’t be my example. 

Is  it not an honorable goal to try to reduce the number of working poor and hence the assistance they receive?  The difference is that the left wants to increase (continually) these programs via the tax code.  The right wants to get more of them employed and thus reduce the program(s) cost.  Some folks will just never admit that some of these poverty stricken people are fifth and sixth generation participants with little intent or incentive to leave government dependency.  

14 hours ago, Big girl said:

Bs. You guys are pro birth only. You support a party that wants to make cuts to Medicare, Medicaid. WIC, CHIPS, and SNAPS. These programs help to sustain life. Did you receive FEMA assistance?

I'm against welfare.  I believe it's one of the 3 worst laws ever put into play.  If we are going to defund anything, it should be welfare.  Get everyone, who is capable, a job and off the governments payroll.

19 hours ago, Big girl said:

Bs. You guys are pro birth only. You support a party that wants to make cuts to Medicare, Medicaid. WIC, CHIPS, and SNAPS. These programs help to sustain life. Did you receive FEMA assistance?

I did not receive any assistance. Got over a foot of water. Took out a SBA loan. Paid loan and interest back already.

6 minutes ago, UT alum said:

When I created this post, I stated I was looking forward to the defense of trump’s big lie.  Crickets on that one.  All any of you have done is throw the whatabouts, or deflect the question by ranting about abortion. That proves a rhetorical axiom:

You can’t defend the indefensible.

I would have done the same thing if I was him. 

15 minutes ago, UT alum said:

When I created this post, I stated I was looking forward to the defense of trump’s big lie.  Crickets on that one.  All any of you have done is throw the whatabouts, or deflect the question by ranting about abortion. That proves a rhetorical axiom:

You can’t defend the indefensible.

We heard crickets also regarding the labeling of soldiers losers.  But we waited, and after today, now know that the accuser in the article has walked his comments back.  It wont take long until proper context is provided regarding Mr. Woodwards interview comes about and we move on to the next new weekly "allegation".

53 minutes ago, stevenash said:

We heard crickets also regarding the labeling of soldiers losers.  But we waited, and after today, now know that the accuser in the article has walked his comments back.  It wont take long until proper context is provided regarding Mr. Woodwards interview comes about and we move on to the next new weekly "allegation".

Nobody died. Trump lies, people die, and he doesn’t care so long as he wins.

34 minutes ago, UT alum said:

The job is the test. Trump’s failed.

“This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science."”

Joe Biden (1/31/2020) 

“He knew how dangerous it was,” Mr. Biden said. “And while this deadly disease ripped through our nation, he failed to do his job on purpose. It was a life-and-death betrayal of the American people.”

Joe Biden (9/10/2020)

So basically you have Biden accusing Trump of being hysterical and overreacting in January, then accusing Trump of downplaying the dangers in hindsight. That’s just typical Democratic blame. Period. 

Find something else to whine about. 

Just now, CardinalBacker said:

“This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science."”

Joe Biden (1/31/2020) 

“He knew how dangerous it was,” Mr. Biden said. “And while this deadly disease ripped through our nation, he failed to do his job on purpose. It was a life-and-death betrayal of the American people.”

Joe Biden (9/10/2020)

So basically you have Biden accusing Trump of being hysterical and overreacting in January, then accusing Trump of downplaying the dangers in hindsight. That’s just typical Democratic blame. Period. 

Find something else to whine about. 

Again, Trump admitted to downplaying the virus. He knew it was more deadly than the flu, yet he called it a Democratic hoax. You cant explain this away.

There’s no need to explain away somebody’s baseless allegations. 

He could, like every democratic in the land, be saying how climate change is the biggest threat facing the world today. Except in March we shut the world down for three weeks and suddenly you could see fish swimming in the canals in Venice. Air quality improved practically overnight in every metro area with a pollution problem. Apparently the left has (as reasonable people already knew) been fearmongering on the client change issue. 
The bottom line is this. In WWII, Winston Churchill downplayed the threats to Great Britain while the Germans were forming on the other side of the channel. It’s what great leaders do. Weak leaders exaggerate possible threats ( police violence, climate change, inequality) and great leaders minimize threats. 
But you don’t appear to follow any great leaders.... just crybabies.