Can You Hear Me Now?

UT alum

23 hours ago, UT alum said:

I told you all in here that Donald Trump is unfit to serve as President.

Please listen to Bob Woodward’s interview, recorded with trump’s knowledge, and try to defend his reprehensible course of action towards the virus given what he knew. He lied to all of us. If he’d have been straight with us we could have made it through this as Americans, together, and saved tens of thousands of lives and tens of millions of jobs.

I look forward to your responses.

Is this the same Woodward that said he interviewed Bill Casey in a hospital while Casey was still in a coma to get dirt on Reagan?

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

He downplayed to not cause panic and chaos 

There were people who believed that it was a  hoax  by the Democrats, like he stated . Now they are dead. His actions were irresposible. You can tell the truth, and still urge others to remain

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Again, do you believe Fauci?

What do you think Trump could have done to better the Covid situation? Any ideas or are you just throwing darts?

Admit that  is a serious condition, more deadly than the flu. Tell people not to panic, but to take precautions to remain safe. Encourage people to wear masks. Etc. Calling it a hoax and telling people not to wear masks was irresponsible.  I dont recall Dr Facci nor Pelosi calling it a hoax.

23 hours ago, UT alum said:

I told you all in here that Donald Trump is unfit to serve as President.

Please listen to Bob Woodward’s interview, recorded with trump’s knowledge, and try to defend his reprehensible course of action towards the virus given what he knew. He lied to all of us. If he’d have been straight with us we could have made it through this as Americans, together, and saved tens of thousands of lives and tens of millions of jobs.

I look forward to your responses.

You should understand why I don’t share your heart felt sorrow for supposed lives lost due to Trump. You believe in murdering tens of thousands of unborn kids every year. Why do you care so much for adult lives lost to a disease? I can’t think of a better example of conflict interest. Better yet, fake sorrow with with a weak plea. 

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

You should understand why I don’t share your heart felt sorrow for supposed lives lost due to Trump. You believe in murdering tens of thousands of unborn kids every year. Why do you care so much for adult lives lost to a disease? I can’t think of a better example of conflict interest. Better yet, fake sorrow with with a weak plea. 

I ve been saying this for awhile.

How can one person view this way.....forget party affiliations....please tell me .....

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Oh my, is that the best you can come up with? PS. I have never had an abortion.

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Listen to the tapes. Trump said that Covid-19 is more deadly than the flu. He also admitted to downplaying the risk. This cannot be refuted.

Fauci tells Fox he 'didn't get any sense' that Trump 'was distorting anything' about coronavirus!  I guess you didn't know this because your bible for news CNN -- Commie News Network didn't report it!

This is the hidden content, please

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

There were people who believed that it was a  hoax  by the Democrats, like he stated . Now they are dead. His actions were irresposible. You can tell the truth, and still urge others to remain

Admit that  is a serious condition, more deadly than the flu. Tell people not to panic, but to take precautions to remain safe. Encourage people to wear masks. Etc. Calling it a hoax and telling people not to wear masks was irresponsible.  I dont recall Dr Facci nor Pelosi calling it a hoax.

IF it wasn't being taken seriously, why was the  country out of toilet paper and clorox wipes the first week of march?

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Oh my, is that the best you can come up with? PS. I have never had an abortion.

The best I can come up with??????Really?????? I can’t think of a more sensitive topic than abortion. Like Nash said, you don’t have to have had one, just be pro choice.

Here is one I don’t think you will answer......have you ever seen an abortion video? You know, the tearing apart of a baby into pieces? Every woman contemplating an abortion should have to watch that video. I assure you that most of them would not have one after that experience.

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Fauci tells Fox he 'didn't get any sense' that Trump 'was distorting anything' about coronavirus!  I guess you didn't know this because your bible for news CNN -- Commie News Network didn't report it!

This is the hidden content, please

Trump admitted on tape to downplaying it. He admitted to being untruthful. You cant refute that.

57 minutes ago, stevenash said:

After they are born, teach them family values and personal responsibility.   Better achieved by the family than the government.

Bs. You guys are pro birth only. You support a party that wants to make cuts to Medicare, Medicaid. WIC, CHIPS, and SNAPS. These programs help to sustain life. Did you receive FEMA assistance?

21 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

stevenash, how about teaching them civic and social responsibility?

Those are admirable qualities as long as they arent exclusive.  Should one be taught that he/she should provide cradle to grave care for anyone who cannot/will not take care of themselves including those from other countries?  

Just now, Big girl said:

Bs. You guys are pro birth only. You support a party that wants to make cuts to Medicare, Medicaid. WIC, CHIPS, and SNAPS. These programs help to sustain life. Did you receive FEMA assistance?

No, I did not receive FEMA assistance.  I was a good boy, bought my own insurance and, in being responsible for such instances did not expect someone else to cover me.   Isnt it amazing?  I actually earned my own money, and bought my own insurance .  Of course, I was taught that way instead of being taught that somebody owes me something because I am a victim.   Yes, learning personal responsibility can be a great lesson.

1 hour ago, SW1966 said:

bad dog, is this what compassion is?  I can understand your feelings about abortion, but to lack feeling for those who died, well not sure what to say for you.

You misunderstood my meaning. Of course I care about people who die. I’m a compassionate person. I don’t share his supposed sorrow because it is not genuine. Reread it and maybe you can understand.

30 minutes ago, Big girl said:

And the answer is more of these tax payer funded programs?  Yea, right.   Lets get more of the above plus free cell phones, free college, etc etc but defund the police.  What a crock

12 hours ago, stevenash said:

And the answer is more of these tax payer funded programs?  Yea, right.   Lets get more of the above plus free cell phones, free college, etc etc but defund the police.  What a crock

There are people who receive these services that work. They are called tbe working poor. For instance, CHIP and WIC are based on the number of people in a person's household, and his income. I assume you know about Medicare. Tbe Medicaid Star Kids program is based on the disabled kids income. The parent can make 200,000/ year, yet the kid can still receive Medicaid. Biden doesnt want to defund the police.