Can You Hear Me Now?

UT alum

3 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You just did it yourself! 

1. Trump downplayed it!!! People died!!!!

2. All Trump knows how to do is stoke fear!!!!

oh, the irony. 

I’m not stoking fear, Card, and you know it. I’m not afraid. I’ve followed the science and CDC since the start, and would have done same had trump called on all citizens to do so. He can’t lead.

8 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Probably 160,000 or so would not have died from the virus.

Good guessing. Where did you come up with that number? Of all the reported deaths due to Covid, only 6% have been deemed accurate as  to Covid actually being the cause of death, so you probably need to back off tens of thousands on your guess. 

TS Sally about to hit NO in a couple days. Trump will get blamed if the levees give way just like Bush. Too bad Nagin isn’t there to save them. Funny how the dems laid no blame on that bastard. Look how many deaths were due to that POS, yet not one ounce of blame on the black mayor.

Trump gets blamed for Covid deaths. What a crock of bs that is. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb.

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Common knowledge.

Gee I didnt know it was so easy to quantify something like that.  Lord knows all of the "scientific experts" havent been able to.  What special insights do you have?  I guess I will just go ahead and say there would have been no H1N1 deaths if we had had proper "leadership" in 2010.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Please produce your epidemiology and statistics credentials so I know you didnt just throw a number out there.

Why? You don’t require Baddog to document his incredulous statement that 94% of reported Covid deaths are not

51 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Gee I didnt know it was so easy to quantify something like that.  Lord knows all of the "scientific experts" havent been able to.  What special insights do you have?  I guess I will just go ahead and say there would have been no H1N1 deaths if we had had proper "leadership" in 2010.

No, effective leadership kept it from becoming such a debacle as this.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

TS Sally about to hit NO in a couple days. Trump will get blamed if the levees give way just like Bush. Too bad Nagin isn’t there to save them. Funny how the dems laid no blame on that bastard. Look how many deaths were due to that POS, yet not one ounce of blame on the black mayor.

Trump gets blamed for Covid deaths. What a crock of bs that is. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb.

I think levees are Corps of Engineer responsibility, not the Mayor of New Orleans. Corps of Engineers is federal, President is Commander in Chief. At least Bush took his criticism in stride and didn’t blame everyone else in sight. Trump cannot stand the heat in the kitchen. You know the rest of that saying.

3 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You still havent indicated how you quantified the result.  Nobody else is able so wondering what makes you so special

I got opinions like the rest of you, along with that anatomical part we all have. I get my info from various sources and draw my own conclusions. The truth will out eventually.

Yes the truth will come out eventually.  You have no earthly idea whatsoever and threw out some numbers thinking someone was stupid enough to give credence to them.  Did I tell you that Trump actually won the popular vote by 350,000 votes?  That info came from various sources and it was a conclusion drawn by me.  Every bit as credible as your conclusion.  But, please do tell.  What sources did you use to come up with your figures?  Was it from thinkprogress.org?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Are you talking about the Mayor that wanted to make New Orleans a Chocolate City. The 63-year-old Nagin was convicted on 20 counts of corruption, bribery and fraud in February 2014. He reported to a low-security prison in Texarkana, Texas, for a 10-year sentence in September 2014. His full sentence would have lasted until September 2024, four and a half years from now. He’s getting all the chocolate he wants in prison now! 😂😂

Some find self delusion to be most rewarding.  Nagin went to prison?  Come on now, that was all Bush's fault.   UT Alum, please employ your magic quantifier and tell us how many people who died in the New Orleans incident would not have died if Bush had been president.  You know, as in what a "real leader" could have provided.   Those numbers should be quite a bit easier than your Covid numbers which, no doubt, will gain high regard around the country.

27 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes the truth will come out eventually.  You have no earthly idea whatsoever and threw out some numbers thinking someone was stupid enough to give credence to them.  Did I tell you that Trump actually won the popular vote by 350,000 votes?  That info came from various sources and it was a conclusion drawn by me.  Every bit as credible as your conclusion.  But, please do tell.  What sources did you use to come up with your figures?  Was it from thinkprogress.org?

He got his numbers from ChinaBiden.com.😁

52 minutes ago, UT alum said:

I think levees are Corps of Engineer responsibility, not the Mayor of New Orleans. Corps of Engineers is federal, President is Commander in Chief. At least Bush took his criticism in stride and didn’t blame everyone else in sight. Trump cannot stand the heat in the kitchen. You know the rest of that saying.

That’s what you gleaned from my post? Comical, to say the least. They said Bush sabotaged the levees. Nagin didn’t force evacuation and left scores of buses under water. People could have gotten out but the pos mayor was too busy ripping off the public. Funny how you can lay blame at the feet of people you despise but turn a blind eye to the real culprits of society.

8 hours ago, UT alum said:

I’m not stoking fear, Card, and you know it. I’m not afraid. I’ve followed the science and CDC since the start, and would have done same had trump called on all citizens to do so. He can’t lead.

You still haven’t understood what I’m saying.... I’m not accusing you of stoking fear....

YOU said that Trump downplayed the virus and people died. Then you immediately said that all Trump knows how to do is stoke fear. 

You literally criticized him for downplaying the virus, took a breath, and then criticized him for exaggerating and stoking fear. 

So which was it? Or is just that you’re going to whine and complain no matter what he does? 

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Or is just that you’re going to whine and complain no matter what he does? 

That's it. They don't believe anything he says. So they think the opposite. Trump says don't worry and they go straight panic mode. Then when they were standing in line waiting for TP for thier bunghole, they blame that on him too. Like he controls the rolls.

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You still haven’t understood what I’m saying.... I’m not accusing you of stoking fear....

YOU said that Trump downplayed the virus and people died. Then you immediately said that all Trump knows how to do is stoke fear. 

You literally criticized him for downplaying the virus, took a breath, and then criticized him for exaggerating and stoking fear. 

So which was it? Or is just that you’re going to whine and complain no matter what he does? 

Point is, he stokes fear when he sees it to his advantage. It was illegal aliens in ‘16, it’s leftists and thugs in ‘20.  

Why do you not understand that he swung and missed on his biggest opportunity to lead.  You think I would have refused a mask because he asked? No. Would you have refused if he asked? Would you have trusted the doctors if he asked you to? I would have. Had he done that, we would have had results comparable to Germany. The V shaped recovery he predicted would have occurred and he would be on his way to a landslide re-election.  He failed in his duty to all Americans. 

And still, no defense.

NO, the point is you "allege" that he stokes fear.  You still fail to realize that you are one and only one voice.    Vast multitudes disagree with you.  You are suggesting that because of Trump the country was not prepared to take on the virus.  Can you tell me why we were out of toilet paper and clorox wipes in early March?

5 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Point is, he stokes fear when he sees it to his advantage. It was illegal aliens in ‘16, it’s leftists and thugs in ‘20.  

Why do you not understand that he swung and missed on his biggest opportunity to lead.  You think I would have refused a mask because he asked? No. Would you have refused if he asked? Would you have trusted the doctors if he asked you to? I would have. Had he done that, we would have had results comparable to Germany. The V shaped recovery he predicted would have occurred and he would be on his way to a landslide re-election.  He failed in his duty to all Americans. 

And still, no defense.

I have no clue what you think should be defended. You’ve already proven that no matter what is said or done, it is wrong in your and the rest of the left’s eyes. 
If a total of two Americans died, it would be his fault. He was ahead of the left on stay at home (in your own country) orders, and he was a xenophobic fear monger according to everybody. Now he’s at fault for downplaying everything. If you ask me, dems are at fault for failing to act in January.

Open Letter To The NFL PLAYERS. The Boycott is coming.

You graduated high school in 2011. Your teenage years were a struggle. You grew up on the wrong side of the tracks. Your mother was the leader of the family and worked tirelessly to keep a roof over your head and food on your plate.

Academics were a struggle for you and your grades were mediocre at best. The only thing that made you stand out is you weighed 225 lbs and could run 40 yards in 4.2 seconds while carrying a football. Your best friend was just like you, except he didn’t play football. Instead of going to football practice after school, he went to work at McDonald’s for minimum wage. 

You were recruited by all the big colleges and spent every weekend of your senior year making visits to universities where coaches and boosters tried to convince you their school was best. They laid out the red carpet for you. Your best friend worked double shifts at Mickey D’s. College was not an option for him. On the day you signed with Big State University, your best friend signed paperwork with his Army recruiter. You went to summer workouts. He went to basic training.

You spent the next four years living in the athletic dorm, eating at the training table. You spent your Saturdays on the football field, cheered on by adoring fans.

Tutors attended to your every academic need. You attended class when you felt like it. Sure, you worked hard. You lifted weights, ran sprints, studied plays, and soon became one of the top football players in the country. Your best friend was assigned to the 101st Airborne Division. While you were in college, he deployed to Iraq once and Afghanistan twice. He became a Sergeant and led a squad of 19-year-old soldiers who grew up just like he did. He shed his blood in Afghanistan and watched young American's give their lives, limbs, and innocence for the US.

You went to the NFL combine and scored off the charts. You hired an agent and waited for draft day. You were drafted in the first round and your agent immediately went to work, ensuring that you received the most money possible. You signed for $16 million although you had never played a single down of professional football. Your best friend re-enlisted in the Army for four more years. As a combat tested sergeant, he will be paid $32,000 per year.

You will drive a Ferrari on the streets of South Beach. He will ride in the back of a Blackhawk helicopter with 10 other combat loaded soldiers. You will sleep at the Ritz. He will dig a hole in the ground and try to sleep. You will “make it rain” in the club. He will pray for rain as the temperature reaches 120 degrees.

On Sunday, you will run into a stadium as tens of thousands of fans cheer and yell your name. For your best friend, there is little difference between Sunday or any other day of the week. There are no adoring fans. There are only people trying to kill him and his soldiers. Every now and then, he and his soldiers leave the front lines and “go to the rear” to rest.

When the National Anthem plays and you take a knee, he will jump to his feet and salute the television. While you protest the unfairness of life in the United States, he will give thanks to God that he has the honor of defending his great country.

To the players of the NFL: We are the people who buy your tickets, watch you on TV, and wear your jerseys. We anxiously wait for Sundays so we can cheer for you and marvel at your athleticism. Although we love to watch you play, we care little about your opinions until you offend us. You have the absolute right to express yourselves, but we have the absolute right to boycott you. We have tolerated your drug use and DUIs, your domestic violence, and your vulgar displays of wealth. We should be ashamed for putting our admiration of your physical skills before what is morally right. But now you have gone too far. You have insulted our flag, our country, our soldiers, our police officers, and our veterans. You are living the American dream, yet you disparage our great country. I encourage all like-minded Americans to boycott the NFL.

National boycott of the NFL is November 8th & 15th in honor of Veteran’s Day, November 11. Boycott all football telecast, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums. Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military - some of whom come home with the American flag draped over their coffin.  
Add MLB, NBA, and any other sport that kneels to this 🇺🇸

Original author unknown 
#BoycottNFL #BoycottTheNFL #NFLBoycott
#BoycottNBA #BoycottTheNBA #NBABoycott
#BoycottMLB #MLBBoycott
#USA #Veterans #backtheblue #StandForTheFlag
#VetsforTrump #TeddyDaniels