Can You Hear Me Now?

UT alum

On 9/14/2020 at 1:35 PM, Realville said:

So you cherry picked 2 things in the 1st paragraph of a 23 page article an that’s your conclusion of what the article said. Good Grief! Continue on with your manufactured outrage of victimhood and Trump her my feelings!

No, you cherry picked the 10% of protests involving violence and made it doing like something way outside a statistical norm. I can do tit-for-tat if you want to play that.

1 hour ago, Setx fan said:

What situations do you think give good reason for policemen to obtain no-knock warrants and do you think this case fits one of those situations?

If so what information do you have from this link or any other that backs that claim? 

That’s a tough question. I really don’t a good answer. It’s a fine line... you’re asking the police to decide whether they’d rather break in unannounced and risk getting shot as robbers, or announce and risk getting shot as policemen. And they have to do so with 100% accuracy or face the wrath of the armchair quarterbacks like yourself and risk imprisonment, etc... 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

Would you really have panicked had he taken the lead, as in “lead-er”, and asked us all to wear masks and social distance? Leaders instill confidence, not panic, that the people they lead have what it takes to accomplish any task. 
After the China closure, I didn’t think he was being xenophobic. He was being politically expedient.  He left Europe open long enough for more than plenty to come in from that way. He used China to make himself look “tough”.

You know at your core that the panic excuse is pitifully lame. We are not a nation of cowards.

This pandemic is not as deadly as the h1n1 during your boy Obama’s administration. Why didn’t we social distance, wear masks, and shut down businesses then? He was such a great leader!

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s a tough question. I really don’t a good answer. It’s a fine line... you’re asking the police to decide whether they’d rather break in unannounced and risk getting shot as robbers, or announce and risk getting shot as policemen. And they have to do so with 100% accuracy or face the wrath of the armchair quarterbacks like yourself and risk imprisonment, etc... 

Being that you were saying how convincing the evidence was I thought you might have a better answer than that 

1 hour ago, UT alum said:

No, you cherry picked the 10% of protests involving violence and made it doing like something way outside a statistical norm. I can do tit-for-tat if you want to play that.

I respectfully request a link that substantiates  your "suggestion" that 10% of protests involve violence.  I am pretty confident you are way off base there.

10 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Nevermind the risk of taking a innocent person’s life 

The cop that Kenneth Walker almost killed was innocent, too, so.....

Why do you keep throwing so much blame at the police? “That one officer fired blindly!” Really? So did the guy that shot the cop. Haven’t heard you mention any negligence or indifference on his part. 

I honestly think that he should be charged with manslaughter. If I shoot at an intruder and accidentally clip my neighbor’s kid, I’m probably going to find myself indicted. You hold the police to an unattainable standard.  

12 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Being that you were saying how convincing the evidence was I thought you might have a better answer than that 

Well, you could start off with the fact that Breonna Taylor rented a car that was used in a murder in 2016. You could also base it on the fact that they were specifically looking for a weapons cache in an abandoned house next to what Breonna called the “trap house.” Which they did find, by the way.

So, let’s pretend that the world is perfect and all warrants must be announced. When the bad guys won’t answer, do you expect the police to just leave?  Are the criminals allowed to deny admittance to the authorities? 
Kenneth Walker plainly stated that the police knocked before taking the door down.  What more can you ask for.  “Y’all wait outside until my lawyer gets here?”  Are you going to apologize if the body cams come back and show that they did announce themselves as they claim? No, because you hate the police.  My guess is that you feel the Dallas PD officers who blew up the gunman that had killed 6 cops should be imprisoned for denying that piece of human garbage his right to trial.  

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Well, you could start off with the fact that Breonna Taylor rented a car that was used in a murder in 2016. You could also base it on the fact that they were specifically looking for a weapons cache in an abandoned house next to what Breonna called the “trap house.” Which they did find, by the way.

So, let’s pretend that the world is perfect and all warrants must be announced. When the bad guys won’t answer, do you expect the police to just leave?  Are the criminals allowed to deny admittance to the authorities? 
Kenneth Walker plainly stated that the police knocked before taking the door down.  What more can you ask for.  “Y’all wait outside until my lawyer gets here?”  Are you going to apologize if the body cams come back and show that they did announce themselves as they claim? No, because you hate the police.  My guess is that you feel the Dallas PD officers who blew up the gunman that had killed 6 cops should be imprisoned for denying that piece of human garbage his right to trial.  

Did it with a remote controlled car bomb that blew him to smithereens. Lmao, I’m glad he’s dead. Wish they had video of his body parts being sprayed everywhere

12 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

You must remember that if the suspect is a certain minority, it is predetermined that the authorities are automatically wrong, are guilty of police brutality and are racist.  All subsequent riots, lootings, and killings of police officers are thereby justified.  Also, you will be forced to listen to a lecture from a professional athlete.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

The link contained a lot of info. Some interesting/some irrelevant concerning BT. It proves a lot more about Glover and his organization than it does BT. It proves Glover was a criminal and BT had off and on relations with him. The things that stuck out to me were the red charger that detectives said seemed to show up when the trap on Elliot Ave needed a re-up. They said they put a GPS tracker on it and traced it to Breonna’s house 6 times within 2 weeks. That proves the driver of that vehicle (who happened to be Glover during these trips) had some type of relationship with BT. We allready know this. Then one time out of the 6 times Glover walks out with a mail package. We also know Glover gets mail to BT’s house time to time. Detectives think it may be narcotics. Glover claims he orders clothes, floor mats, and things of that nature online. Then detectives see him get in the red charger and drive to another address. Not the Elliot Ave address but a W. Muhammad Ali Blvd address. Detectives say they observe the activity going on at this address and decide it could be a secondary trap spot. That is the only decent evidence they had that BT might be involved in a drug operation. There are no other reported incidents of them witnessing packages being picked up from BT’s house to either of the addresses perceived to be trap spots. There is no way to be a 100% sure the package they did witness was actually narcotics. The means for a no-knock warrant includes if the suspect is considered a violent criminal(which Breonna was not), if the suspect has cameras to watch for law enforcement(which Breonna didn’t), or if the suspect is known to hide evidence or attempt to flee from law enforcement(she’d never really been in trouble with law enforcement). That one package, which they perceived to be a suspicious package but were affirmed by a U.S. Postal inspector it was not, was not a good reason for a no knock warrant. I would say the better place to hit would have been Muhammed Ali Blvd which they did not execute although it was also stamped by Judge Mary. Seems backwards to me 

25 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

That’s 4 years ago when BT and Glover were in a more steady relationship. She had a rental that she let Glover use. Your speaking on things you don’t know anything about and now you’ve made her out to be a murderer. Smh The victim who was killed in the car happened to be a friend of Glover’s who he let use the car. How did you come up with the assumption that the rental was used for the homicide? 

42 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

The cop that Kenneth Walker almost killed was innocent, too, so.....

Why do you keep throwing so much blame at the police? “That one officer fired blindly!” Really? So did the guy that shot the cop. Haven’t heard you mention any negligence or indifference on his part. 

I honestly think that he should be charged with manslaughter. If I shoot at an intruder and accidentally clip my neighbor’s kid, I’m probably going to find myself indicted. You hold the police to an unattainable standard.  

Kenneth was also innocent. And if the no knock had not been approved that would have saved him the jail time he served, the innocent officer a injury, and Breonna Taylor her life. Turns out they got all the drug dealers they were after anyway. No thanks to the raid on BT’s house. Oh I forgot. They’re now offering the main suspect a plea deal so BT won’t receive any justice for her death. So all this for nothing. 

You do know Officer Gerald Goines was convicted for the same thing Joshua Jaynes did right? 

32 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You must remember that if the suspect is a certain minority, it is predetermined that the authorities are automatically wrong, are guilty of police brutality and are racist. 

Based on the fact that they get off 99.99% of the time it is actually predetermined that authorities are right

Just now, Setx fan said:

Based on the fact that they get off 99.99% of the time it is actually predetermined that authorities are right

Get off?????? They shoot people coming at them with guns and knives and you find some way to blame the police. You only take their side because they are black, not because they were in the right. You are what is wrong with the world. The mentality that criminals have the “right” to be criminals. 

54 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Kenneth stated they were beating on the door. You could perceive that as knocking or you could perceive that as someone trying to kick the door down. He said Breonna asked who was at the door and they didn’t say. Ultimately they didn’t announce themselves (which they didn’t have to) and neighbors and witnesses co-signed his statement. So him being a law abiding citizen with the right to bear arms has the right to protect himself against suspected intruders. 

I said nothing about DPD killing the the other guy. Don’t even know why you bring that up 

So if I understand you correctly, the cops kill 1000 black people each year and only two are convicted?  When you have peace officers interacting with criminals, what would you expect?  I also am going to challenge you  on your claim of 1000.  I think it is extraordinarily high.  Tell from whence the numbers originated.

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So if I understand you correctly, the cops kill 1000 black people each year and only two are convicted?  When you have peace officers interacting with criminals, what would you expect?  I also am going to challenge you  on your claim of 1000.  I think it is extraordinarily high.  Tell from whence the numbers originated.

1000 people of all races. 2 convictions  either race 

4 hours ago, UT alum said:

Would you really have panicked had he taken the lead, as in “lead-er”, and asked us all to wear masks and social distance? Leaders instill confidence, not panic, that the people they lead have what it takes to accomplish any task. 
After the China closure, I didn’t think he was being xenophobic. He was being politically expedient.  He left Europe open long enough for more than plenty to come in from that way. He used China to make himself look “tough”.

You know at your core that the panic excuse is pitifully lame. We are not a nation of cowards.

No, not a nation of cowards, but based on Democrats rioting, burning, looting and killing, a nation of Democratic anarchist.  Are you aware that at the hospital the two cops who were shot where in, Democrats stood outside encouraging them to die?   Are you aware that these anarchist killed a Trump supporter and cheered?   And are you aware that there has been very little condemnation of those acts by leaders of the Democratic Party?   One little half-azz, token rebuke by Biden.   That’s your Party.  That’s the people you support.   Could be a case made for you being guilty by association.  But if that’s what you support.  If that’s what you like, it says a heckuva lot about you.

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

No, not a nation of cowards, but based on Democrats rioting, burning, looting and killing, a nation of Democratic anarchist.  Are you aware that at the hospital the two cops who were shot where in, Democrats stood outside encouraging them to die?   Are you aware that these anarchist killed a Trump supporter and cheered?   And are you aware that there has been very little condemnation of those acts by leaders of the Democratic Party?   One little half-azz, token rebuke by Biden.   That’s your Party.  That’s the people you support.   Could be a case made for you being guilty by association.  But if that’s what you support.  If that’s what you like, it says a heckuva lot about you.

Sure does. 

18 minutes ago, baddog said:

So 1000 people are killed by cops each year, all the cops are charged with murder, and 2 get convicted. That has to be the biggest crock of doo doo I have ever heard, but it is the mentality that is slowly taking this country down. 

1000 killings

10 charges

2 convictions

this has already been discussed smh