Silsbee vs Central

kingjames

True but they have deserved more support than they have received through the years.  It's a shame when a little dribblers tournament game can have more fans in the stands than a high school team ranked #1  in the state.  I have been to some games within 30-40 minutes of silsbee and seen less than I would say 30-40 Tiger fans.

I was kind of surprised but the tigers had a really good turn out for the WC game in Houston quite a few fans made the trip now San Antonio  is a distance but a lot of fans are expecting and hopeful for a state title so the fans may surprise people it will be a huge turnout tonight though better get there early.

This is a new era of tiger basketball so we all should come out if possible and back these young me trying to make history at silsbee high and show the other big dog teams across the state that we belong up there with the best also throughout the years silsbee has been out coached had tough breaks and just flat out gotten beat on the road to a state championship but now it's time to win it all it's going to be tough but the tiger are tough and tiger nation will represent win or lose, man I really hope that this is our tigers year to win it all good luck tigers