Silsbee vs Central

kingjames

2 hours ago, MBaller#1 said:

Yates lost to Lancaster 58-50 and Dallas Lincoln lost to Houston kincade so the polls will change silsbee may be #1 in the new polls but they don't need that distraction never the less good luck tigers.

The new rankings came out today didn t they?  Even at that not sure they would change as far as the top 2. A loss to Lancaster is not that surprising.

13 hours ago, Bmt_4now said:

You better go check his offers for football! Texas A&M, UCLA, Texas Tech, Missouri, Georgia, University of Houston and many more to come!

11 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Barnes has offers from Texas Tech, LSU, Texas A&M, U of H, Georgia, Mizzou, and UCLA. Kountzer Kalyon Barnes is a big time football recruit. He does run a 4.39 49 yard dash. It was tested at 3 different camps over last summer. 

He's wearing a UT burnt orange shirt these days.  Tom Herman will try to get him to come to Austin. Look, I know Kalon Barnes is a big time recruit. I'm not trying to take any of his shine away.  But 6'3", 4.39 in the 40?  Those are almost Randy Moss numbers.  That would set off Ricky Seals-Jones type of recruitment frenzy.  

Kalon is a rare talent, and he's that fast, but I don't think he is that tall.

2 hours ago, MBaller#1 said:

Yates lost to Lancaster 58-50 and Dallas Lincoln lost to Houston kincade so the polls will change silsbee may be #1 in the new polls but they don't need that distraction never the less good luck tigers.

All the basketball mercenaries must have left the Lancaster campus.

5 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

He's wearing a UT burnt orange shirt these days.  Tom Herman will try to get him to come to Austin. Look, I know Kalon Barnes is a big time recruit. I'm not trying to take any of his shine away.  But 6'3", 4.39 in the 40?  Those are almost Randy Moss numbers.  That would set off Ricky Seals-Jones type of recruitment frenzy.  

Kalon is a rare talent, and he's that fast, but I don't think he is that tall.

6'2

Lincoln started slow last year. they were a very young team putting it all together.  Last year they probably went up against the best teams in the DFW area.  By the time the playoffs rolled around they had double digit losses.  If they had 10 come back from a state champion team, they will be hard to be.  If any team can do it, it is Silsbee.  Nobody said it would be easy.

10 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Central always has a solid basketball program. Their district along with Oxen and Nederland maybe the best in SETX over the past 5 years. How is Central post players? Anymore 6'7 or 6'8 players like Toe Toe. 

No 6'7" Toe Toe type players...  have some good shooters with athletic ability that like to finish over the top...

12 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Central has a hostile crowd and their fans can get really loud. Tigers better bring their A+ game tonight. 

Tiger fans will be in the house you best believe that! Was a nice crowd Saturday at WC game so expect the same. Cheer the kids on hope no one gets injured good sportsmanship best team wins and safe travels home GO TIGERS!