Silsbee vs Central

kingjames

I dont know at first i thought Silsbee would cakewalk them but Central is tough & im thinking those kids will be ready. If they are anything like their coach then they wont back down. Central is long & has some athletes too. IF Central can handle the pressure then the game will be close. They both have shooters all over the floor so it will come down to who wants it more & executing the game plan .

8 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I dont know at first i thought Silsbee would cakewalk them but Central is tough & im thinking those kids will be ready. If they are anything like their coach then they wont back down. Central is long & has some athletes too. IF Central can handle the pressure then the game will be close. They both have shooters all over the floor so it will come down to who wants it more & executing the game plan .

I did too but I'm thinking it will be better game 

This hasn't just become a 4A ~ 5A battle fest. In the last few years this game has become personal every year. Battle of the ☆409☆ .! For one I would like to thank the Jag's for playing Silsbee and not running like others in the area much respect. But I do believe as I" have said befor their ain't a team in the ☆409☆ that will beat Silsbee. And I" believe most people will agree with me on that. :)

Silsbee - 75

Central - 72

Central has length size and homecourt advantage, yea, but one thing you can't teach is experiencing.  These Tigers have it and shouldn't be rattled and come out and get the dub. Silsbee won't have anyone to check Dill or Arcenaux, but Central has no one to check D. McCain or Adams...  should be interesting.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Silsbee - 75

Central - 72

Central has length size and homecourt advantage, yea, but one thing you can't teach is experiencing.  These Tigers have it and shouldn't be rattled and come out and get the dub. Silsbee won't have anyone to check Dill or Arcenaux, but Central has no one to check D. McCain or Adams...  should be interesting.  

I keep hearing about "size advantage". No one in Southeast Texas has a "size advantage" over Silsbee. Often times bigger isnt better against a team built like Silsbee. And Central isn't bigger. Overall about the same size. 

43 minutes ago, winwin said:

I keep hearing about "size advantage". No one in Southeast Texas has a "size advantage" over Silsbee. Often times bigger isnt better against a team built like Silsbee. And Central isn't bigger. Overall about the same size. 

Central , I believe don't have anyone 6'6" this year. .  they do have a kid 6'5" and quite a few 6'4" kids who appear very athletic.  I don't have the exact numbers because I was unable to get a program...

26 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I watched Silsbee last night and here is there size that starts 

D. MCCAIN 6'4 

Willie Jones 6'5 

Jordyn Adams 6'3 

T. Harris 6'3 

Kaylon Barnes 6'2 

They are very long and all are super athletic. WC had a 6'8 and 6'7 that started and Silsbee worked them over on the boards. 

...And Devin is NOT 6'4".  lol  Nice try though..  just talked to him Friday.  he's 6'3".  And Tre Jones is NOT 6'5"...  he's closer to 6'4".  But I do get your point though...

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Silsbee - 75

Central - 72

If you agree with winwin about "size advantage" then why make this post stating Central has length, size and homecourt advantage?

42 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I watched Silsbee last night and here is there size that starts 

D. MCCAIN 6'4 

Willie Jones 6'5 

Jordyn Adams 6'3 

T. Harris 6'3 

Kaylon Barnes 6'2 

They are very long and all are super athletic. WC had a 6'8 and 6'7 that started and Silsbee worked them over on the boards. 

If anything, I think you're short changing Kalon.  he's more closer to 6'3"...