WOS vs Robinson

wo-s#1

3 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

They obviously didn't teach you proper grammar. I'm guessing you missed English class a little too much. 

This isn't your first post to correct "grammar".  I'm glad you feel it your duty to inform folks.....on a football forum.  I would bet that there are many that could "out grammar you".....you have been schooled before.  

I guess we should all spell check and grammar check before mentioning football for fear that Uncle Pig will Check You!! 

9 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

This isn't your first post to correct "grammar".  I'm glad you feel it your duty to inform folks.....on a football forum.  I would bet that there are many that could "out grammar you".....you have been schooled before.  

I guess we should all spell check and grammar check before mentioning football for fear that Uncle Pig will Check You!! 

He's the grammar troll. He's trolled me. Sigh. Back to football and the WOS Mustangs!!! (Hope everything is grammatically correct with this post....don't want the troll to start trolling me again)

1 hour ago, #1stangfan said:

I just enjoy calling out uneducated people like yourself 

3 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

Uneducated????  i paid a lot of money for my education(s)....so anytime and anywhere you wish to test me.  Bring it

I like that fiery attitude!! Keep it up buddy! Maybe Coach Thompson will let you run through the tunnel with the team! I mean why wouldn't he let the #1 stang fan do that ha!!

3 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I like that fiery attitude!! Keep it up buddy! Maybe Coach Thompson will let you run through the tunnel with the team! I mean why wouldn't he let the #1 stang fan do that ha!!

You feel the need to call out grammar and call folks uneducated.....why don't you tell us all about your education?

8 minutes ago, #1stangfan said:

You feel the need to call out grammar and call folks uneducated.....why don't you tell us all about your education?

I've got the Stang gang duo teaming up on me. UH oh! Man I gave you props saying your fiery attitude may just get you a tunnel run through with the team Friday night. I mean I guess you could walk out with the captains too(as fiery as you are.) Would a tunnel run through and coin toss on a Friday night make the #1 Stang and Mrs #1 stang fan tee tee in their pants due to sheer excitement?

PS. Mrs stang sweetie I've been on this board a lot longer than you. I don't think you have a place to tell me to get off there you newbie you 

44 minutes ago, Uncle Pig said:

I've got the Stang gang duo teaming up on me. UH oh! Man I gave you props saying your fiery attitude may just get you a tunnel run through with the team Friday night. I mean I guess you could walk out with the captains too(as fiery as you are.) Would a tunnel run through and coin toss on a Friday night make the #1 Stang and Mrs #1 stang fan tee tee in their pants due to sheer excitement?

PS. Mrs stang sweetie I've been on this board a lot longer than you. I don't think you have a place to tell me to get off there you newbie you 

Yes, pretty awesome duo too! Us young folks have pretty good control of our bladders, so no tee tee (urination to the educated folk) but I might squeak loudly if I got to run out AND do the coin toss. Man I can see it now. 

Oh and Pig, it's very rude and insulting of you to refer to me as sweetie.

I only chimed in when I saw your asinine comments that you made about people's education. Especially when the one you reference is my husband. 

Now that I'm done addressing the geriatric poster that you are, I am going to finish up this UFC fight that I had to pause. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs.#1StangFan said:

Yes, pretty awesome duo too! Us young folks have pretty good control of our bladders, so no tee tee (urination to the educated folk) but I might squeak loudly if I got to run out AND do the coin toss. Man I can see it now. 

Oh and Pig, it's very rude and insulting of you to refer to me as sweetie.

I only chimed in when I saw your asinine comments that you made about people's education. Especially when the one you reference is my husband. 

Now that I'm done addressing the geriatric poster that you are, I am going to finish up this UFC fight that I had to pause. 

Hahaha!!! So y'all actually have matching screen names on here?? Awwwwww!! How freaking cute!!! How bout y'all just get matching PT Criusers with personalized license plates with a couple of stickers on the back saying how much y'all love each other. Haha!! Better yet wear matching outfits to the next Mustang game. Matching screen names! Unbelievable!

1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:
1 hour ago, Uncle Pig said:

Hahaha!!! So y'all actually have matching screen names on here?? Awwwwww!! How freaking cute!!! How bout y'all just get matching PT Criusers with personalized license plates with a couple of stickers on the back saying how much y'all love each other. Haha!! Better yet wear matching outfits to the next Mustang game. Matching screen names! Unbelievable!

We usually do wear matching shirts.  It is fun when you enjoy a Friday with the one you love and your best friend.

I can only hope you get to enjoy the same experience.

However, Seeing as how you only wish to insult folks "Education "......i sure hope you make up a most wonderful background!

10 hours ago, #1stangfan said:

u know whats funny you have  a man talk crazy,he didn't make any sense on anything subject matters plus some of his grammar was off from time to time,but he gets picked to run the country. I say naw homie and I'm dumber than a box rocks smh, but yet i talk too million dollar clients everyday for my company i thought we were just having football fun on here

30 minutes ago, marshman said:

WO-S getting a lot pressure of Robinson's QB and forcing him to throw early and disrupt his timing will be the key to this game. 

Marshman ur absolutely correct. And for a team to have a wr over 90 catches is awesome. ND a qb that has over 4000yds passing is great. W.o will eventually get challenged. It just want b this week. Our d-line will dominate again. ND they will put #19 in front of the 6'5 wr and throw him off his routes.i hope ppl start to see that w.o has very gud corners ND they are over due. Robinson has no defense. This once again will be blowout city.

I am sure Coach T. will have the Mustangs ready to pressure their QB, however, he is known to run. I am assuming if this team has some bigs’ up front they will find out fast that the Mustangs will cover their position (PYP). JMO I believe that our secondary will cover their routes, and they (Robinson Rockets) can forget about the running game. The game may be tight for a couple of quarters or maybe not at all. Fan participation is a must though from the start of the game to the end. Our team must feel our presence early and often. :)

29 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

u know whats funny you have  a man talk crazy,he didn't make any sense on anything subject matters plus some of his grammar was off from time to time,but he gets picked to run the country. I say naw homie and I'm dumber than a box rocks smh, but yet i talk too million dollar clients everyday for my company i thought we were just having football fun on here

Football is the only subject that should be discussed in this forum I agree. Personal attacks are un-called for.

Watched a little film on Robinson, mostly a spread off,  big OL , QB moves well and throws well with some big targets to throw at. They have a couple of backs that run well with good foot work. We will have to get pressure on qb and cover their routes. Don't believe they have faced a defense with our team speed. We will have to play 4 qtrs , looks like they live on the big play. Jmo .

6 minutes ago, MMstangfan said:

Watched a little film on Robinson, mostly a spread off,  big OL , QB moves well and throws well with some big targets to throw at. They have a couple of backs that run well with good foot work. We will have to get pressure on qb and cover their routes. Don't believe they have faced a defense with our team speed. We will have to play 4 qtrs , looks like they live on the big play. Jmo .

While you were watching film, enlighten us on how well their big OL moves from side to side. I believe we will figure out their QB pretty quickly. The main test will be the mental test for the Mustangs. IMO.

this is the key to winning  this one for the mustangs

#1 show no fear to this large team.

#2PLAY SMART FOOTBALLL.

#3 presser from the corners

#4.stuff the middle if you can to stop there  runs they are good at  because of there size

#5.DB got to play SMART HEADS UP FOOTBALL

#THIS IS THE BIG ONE (GET OFF YOUR BLOCKS FAST)

#7.this team has a history of holding   the big kids don't like to be beat in the line  ask  the ref to Watch  the holding

#8 LBs watch the qb EYES