WOS vs Robinson

wo-s#1

30 minutes ago, skipper said:

this is the key to winning  this one for the mustangs

#1 show no fear to this large team.

#2PLAY SMART FOOTBALLL.

#3 presser from the corners

#4.stuff the middle if you can to stop there  runs they are good at  because of there size

#5.DB got to play SMART HEADS UP FOOTBALL

#THIS IS THE BIG ONE (GET OFF YOUR BLOCKS FAST)

#7.this team has a history of holding   the big kids don't like to be beat in the line  ask  the ref to Watch  the holding

#8 LBs watch the qb EYES

Good advice skip

4 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

While you were watching film, enlighten us on how well their big OL moves from side to side. I believe we will figure out their QB pretty quickly. The main test will be the mental test for the Mustangs. IMO.

They protect well and pull well on run plays , Side to side not that quick , looks like they run pretty much in the middle . Skip said it , We have to get off the blocks quick . 

15 hours ago, Uncle Pig said:

Hahaha!!! So y'all actually have matching screen names on here?? Awwwwww!! How freaking cute!!! How bout y'all just get matching PT Criusers with personalized license plates with a couple of stickers on the back saying how much y'all love each other. Haha!! Better yet wear matching outfits to the next Mustang game. Matching screen names! Unbelievable!

You are being divisive. You are tearing this board apart. One side thinks you are a despicable troll. The other thinks you are an arrogant douche. Come together , people. Can't he be both?

9 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

I am sure Coach T. will have the Mustangs ready to pressure their QB, however, he is known to run. I am assuming if this team has some bigs’ up front they will find out fast that the Mustangs will cover their position (PYP). JMO I believe that our secondary will cover their routes, and they (Robinson Rockets) can forget about the running game. The game may be tight for a couple of quarters or maybe not at all. Fan participation is a must though from the start of the game to the end. Our team must feel our presence early and often. :)

I hope I spell everything correctly... I  really like this post! Except my opinion is it will not be close at any point. (No maybe at all) :) After watching WOS face Silsbee and Vidors run game (in person). No point in trying it plus secondary handles just as well! Me and my girlfriend will be part of the "presence" on WOS side along with plenty others! Can't wait until Friday already!!!

6 hours ago, skipper said:

this is the key to winning  this one for the mustangs

#1 show no fear to this large team.

#2PLAY SMART FOOTBALLL.

#3 presser from the corners

#4.stuff the middle if you can to stop there  runs they are good at  because of there size

#5.DB got to play SMART HEADS UP FOOTBALL

#THIS IS THE BIG ONE (GET OFF YOUR BLOCKS FAST)

#7.this team has a history of holding   the big kids don't like to be beat in the line  ask  the ref to Watch  the holding

#8 LBs watch the qb EYES

Another great post! Only part missed is the obvious.

#9 Fans cheer them on as they roll on!

I look for us to put some big time pressure on the QB forcing him to be very uncomfortable. That's where he'll just throw the ball up and our ballhawking DBs will get after it. 

We're going to score points, a bunch no doubt about that, but it's about who will get the most stops. We will stop them but i just can't see them slowing us down at all.

1 hour ago, wosfan1992 said:

I look for us to put some big time pressure on the QB forcing him to be very uncomfortable. That's where he'll just throw the ball up and our ballhawking DBs will get after it. 

We're going to score points, a bunch no doubt about that, but it's about who will get the most stops. We will stop them but i just can't see them slowing us down at all.

Although Robinson is second to us in points scored,they are the worst defensive team in the entire region giving up well over 400 points.I think they average giving up around 40 points a game.They have to outscore their opponents because they can't stop anyone.I figure they will score points on us.It's really delusional to think they want with there qb they have.How many I don't know,I'm thinking maybe 4 and we should be around 9.Going to be interesting to see how we handle a great passing game.You know there could be another one in the future.Just saying.  

On 11/13/2016 at 10:12 AM, BADSANTA said:

This will be the best offense WOS has seen all year along with the worst defense. Robinson has a all world QB and WR that can light it up. Stop them, you have a great shot to win. Will be high scoring affair. 

WOS 48

Robinson 28

Have to say that in my opinion Kennedale is the best offense WOS has seen. They are better than Robinson.