WOS vs Robinson

wo-s#1

I listened (endured) this whole game on my way home.  First of all, I know it is said often, but hearing some other broadcasts makes you appreciate Gary Stelly even more.

Neither team played much defense (obviously).  I really don't recall Robinson having but a couple sustained drives.  Most were very quick scores including their first of the game for 99 yards.  It sounded like a broken record "Allison with all kinds of time to throw....finds a wide open receiver".  Caldwell did grab a lead in the third quarter on a pick 6.  Caldwell came into the game averaging 25 points per game on offense and managed to more than double their usual output.

I did hear them say that the center was a freshman.  I don't know if he has been playing all year or was filling in.  I am sure he will get to know Mr. Turner-King in short order.  

It will be nice facing a passing team.  As far as Robinson having film to study....there isn't much out there this year of WOS defending the pass.

this will be a BIG TEST for the kids at wo-s Roberson is GOOD no way around it a outstanding QB and WRs .there OL is BIG BIG  NO KIDDING you will say to yourself  after seeing them HOLEY COW they love to show off there size you will see it will upset you maybe. ok now they will use there size to open the middle up for the fast  RB who who  is very hard to bring down in closeing  there will be a lot of points put up Friday lets hope our speed will where them down  and play lights out  mustangs

24 minutes ago, skipper said:

this will be a BIG TEST for the kids at wo-s Roberson is GOOD no way around it a outstanding QB and WRs .there OL is BIG BIG  NO KIDDING you will say to yourself  after seeing them HOLEY COW they love to show off there size you will see it will upset you maybe. ok now they will use there size to open the middle up for the fast  RB who who  is very hard to bring down in closeing  there will be a lot of points put up Friday lets hope our speed will where them down  and play lights out  mustangs

Ok there offense is good, what about their defense skipper. They give up a bunch of points every game.

3 hours ago, wo-76 said:

qb is sr thrown for 3995yards and 53 tds and 5 int in 10 games . Favorite target 6ft 5 jr.92 receptions for 1937yds and 34 tds. these stats do not include last nights game.Qb moves around a lot and will take off.They run ball well with several rbs.They will move big tackle to left or right and run behind him.

Yeah 76 their QB has some athletic ability. I suppose our Stangs will introduce "Hello How you Doing" kind of defense that wins championships come Friday night.

coach t my second dad is on his way to scout the orangefield and bellville game i told him to be careful on the road and he told me to put a jacket on because I'm working up here in chi town lol, its not that cold yet but it will be -2 before i leave for thanksgiving but i have to come the monday after so it will be snowing feel my pain muststang fans!!!!!

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

Ok there offense is good, what about their defense skipper. They give up a bunch of points every game.

their all about outscoring ppl pretty much like the nba west no d i seen them play twice when i was in the great state of texas but I'm in chicago freezing and no i was not in the 5 million ppl parade they had win the cubs won  the world series was 20 miles away at the plant I'm a astros fan ha

My thoughts on this game.. you got 2 high powered offenses that score a lot of points then a Robinson d that gives up a bunch of points and a mustang D that has gave up 30 points all year. the mustangs will have no problem scoring points. The mustangs d has not seen a spread offenses this year that can pass the ball like Robinson can. But I think the D line for the stangs will be the difference in this game. They will bring the pressure and the qb for Robinson will be forced to make bad decisions. And the wos secondary will do the rest. I think Robinson's offense counts on the big play to set them up for td's. They will make a few big plays but not many..  my prediction is 63-10 wos