WOS vs Robinson

wo-s#1

the mustangs coaching staff will have there hands full trying to figer out how to stop the train  but coach t    has see all this before and his kids know whats on the line .for them. when wos faced liberty we all were in shock  watching this game BUT the kids stool tall  and played  some big time D. ok now in closeing  we saw a very big liberty team that sent the mustang kids saying stop me if you can

46 minutes ago, skipper said:

mustang fans go back in  years to the wimberly  game the Texans put a shocker on D do you mustangs remember this game upsetting

Remember that gave very well , think it was in Katy. They had our number , D Beasley was kept in check all night. They executed their game plan and offense. We walked away shocked .  The advantage we have over that period in time is the play calling we now have.

On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 8:00 AM, marshman said:

WO-S getting a lot pressure of Robinson's QB and forcing him to throw early and disrupt his timing will be the key to this game. 

Marshman ur absolutely correct. And for a team to have a wr over 90 catches is awesome. ND a qb that has over 4000yds passing is great. W.o will eventually get challenged. It just want b this week. Our d-line will dominate again. ND they will put #19 in front of the 6'5 wr and throw him off his routes.i hope ppl start to see that w.o has very gud corners ND they are over due. Robinson has no defense. This once again will be blowout city.

23 hours ago, CLW321 said:

I hope I spell everything correctly... I  really like this post! Except my opinion is it will not be close at any point. (No maybe at all) :) After watching WOS face Silsbee and Vidors run game (in person). No point in trying it plus secondary handles just as well! Me and my girlfriend will be part of the "presence" on WOS side along with plenty others! Can't wait until Friday already!!!

Fantastic! I am eager as well to see the Mustangs play.

4 hours ago, dj said:

Marshman ur absolutely correct. And for a team to have a wr over 90 catches is awesome. ND a qb that has over 4000yds passing is great. W.o will eventually get challenged. It just want b this week. Our d-line will dominate again. ND they will put #19 in front of the 6'5 wr and throw him off his routes.i hope ppl start to see that w.o has very gud corners ND they are over due. Robinson has no defense. This once again will be blowout city.

Our corners are #15 and #7!!!!!!!

I too have watched a little film on Robinson. The main reason there QB has done so well is he has all day to throw the ball. He will not have that luxury on Friday night. I do believe Robinson will get a big play here and there but will not result in much scoring. Mustangs will roll again this week BIG.

WOS 60+

Robinson 14

P.S. They do have a 325lbs guard but he will not be able to slow our defensive line down as he is not very athletic.