WOS vs Robinson

wo-s#1

1 hour ago, GUNHO said:

Robinson will stay with what got them here...pass,pass,pass. They will have no answer for our offense and want be able to trade td for td if that's what they have in mind.Once the defense settles down and learns their tendency....check mate!!!!!! 

Yep! I agree, but IF they TRY to start running then I think we know it will not work against this defense! I can not wait to get there and have to leave a little late. Safe travels for everyone. Time for Robinson to meet the Stangs!!!

By the way, we are visitors right?

12 minutes ago, CLW321 said:

Yep! I agree, but IF they TRY to start running then I think we know it will not work against this defense! I can not wait to get there and have to leave a little late. Safe travels for everyone. Time for Robinson to meet the Stangs!!!

By the way, we are visitors right?

yes, visitors.

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:42 PM, Goblin said:

Same thing in 2012 against Navasota. 2000 was the first time WOS faced the spread and Harrell had been running it but knew the correct play to get ahead in the first half. WOS won the 2nd half of that game. Hopefully WOS realizes every team they meet from here on out knows they would lose unless some tricks are played. 

I was just pointing out that defense does not always win games. I know what happened at the Ennis game. WOS faced a high powered offense, and regardless how good their defense was, it was not up to the job. Yes, that was WOS first at facing the spread offense, and it was not a good matchup for us. That ended the following year, when Dan traveled to Oklahoma to learn about the spread offense. And,as good as we did in the second half, don't forget that Ennis also had one of their best receivers bench due to injury in the second half. If they had remained full strength, WOS might not have done as well. Dan also switched sides with Thibideaux and Hope, in the second half, which matched up the WOS secondary to the Ennis receivers better.