WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

4 minutes ago, chukslegacy said:

I think those numbers have been exaggerated

Maybe, but that was in response to a post that said the Mustangs' DL look undersized.  They've definitely usually had smaller in the past.  And regardless, anyone that's seen them play and think they are a weakness on defense, must have the last name Charles or Wonder.  They will control the LOS tonight; THAT you can take to the bank.  

15 hours ago, dj said:

This is thing bro. I go back to almost 30yrs. And watching all the different teams they have had. Never have I seen a w.o. defense dominant at line of scrimmage like this.  Yea they have had defenses more talented  over all.even the year Navasota beat them . Navasota was too much up front running or passing.nd dat team had 9 s/o.but never did I ever think they dominant up front.but lord this defense get ready !!

In all fairness WOS has not met a team like Navasota probably since  2014 Gilmer or 2013 Carthage IMO

On 9/14/2016 at 4:48 PM, CardinalBacker said:

C'mon, man!  You gotta believe in your team!  

Be honest about everybody else.... don't ever doubt the locals. What kind of fan are you?

The man is saying he knows what is going to happen that wos will win this game no matter how much u believe in your home team just like u believe in bc even though u knew that skull dragging was coming 

5 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Maybe, but that was in response to a post that said the Mustangs' DL look undersized.  They've definitely usually had smaller in the past.  And regardless, anyone that's seen them play and think they are a weakness on defense, must have the last name Charles or Wonder.  They will control the LOS tonight; THAT you can take to the bank.  

I agree 100%. Big ain't nothing if you can't move. There's no doubt about it the defensive lineman are studs. They are quick tough and relentless and I will take it to the bank cause it's better than cash at this point