Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

no..but I do have a state runner up medal...you ever seen one im sorry that's a stupid question on my part your from Crosby

Port Neches kids, down by 28 to Crosby in Barbers Hill's stadium wondering why your cousin won't send reinforcements. Don't feel bad though, we do it to everybody before we play those kids off the south side or central Texas.  

images.jpg

23 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I would say winning and staying close is my criteria. All the pressure is on Crosby for this one:) BH is coming in as the underdog and not a chance to win in most folks eyes , so if we keep it close or the stars align and win fantastic! if not then Crosby is as strong as they claim to be :) If we do win though I'll still give you guys much respect, not sure of the rest  :) 

Who's not giving BH a chance to win? Looks like it's 50/50 from some of the predictions I see. One thing you'll learn on here as your team improves is that a loss is a loss, no matter if by 1 or 100 to the #1 ranked team like Cedar Park or some lowly cellar dweller like Vidor. Just warning you that when you talk crap to the squad at the top of the hill that crap often rolls back down in your face. There will be some Crosby posters that will care less about how much we were "supposed" to win by.   

21 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Who's not giving BH a chance to win? Looks like it's 50/50 from some of the predictions I see. One thing you'll learn on here as your team improves is that a loss is a loss, no matter if by 1 or 100 to the #1 ranked team like Cedar Park or some lowly cellar dweller like Vidor. Just warning you that when you talk crap to the squad at the top of the hill that crap often rolls back down in your face. There will be some Crosby posters that will care less about how much we were "supposed" to win by.   

The predictions that you are seeing are not from folks that think BH will win its from those that want Crosby to lose:) been on year a long time much longer that you, so thanks for the warning but been there, done that and bought the shirt. BH has had very good teams over the past just not as of late! Crosby is just newly discovered their greatness and the hate from other fans have just begun! Folks have been hating the Hill for much longer ..LOL

Wow this thread is getting a little long. No doubt this is our districts biggest game Friday between 2 playoff bound teams. It will be interesting to see how this game plays out and I would definitely be there if it wasn't for the Broncos playing the same night. No predictions from me. I wouldn't put my house on either team in this game I just hope it's a good clean injury free game.

This game may be standing room only.. I haven't been to a game at Crosby since they upgraded the stadium. Were there any improvements to the parking on the visitor side? I know the games I have attended there it takes forever to get out of that parking lot after the game.

5 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

This game may be standing room only.. I haven't been to a game at Crosby since they upgraded the stadium. Were there any improvements to the parking on the visitor side? I know the games I have attended there it takes forever to get out of that parking lot after the game.

You're probably going to be okay, not much traffic at halftime.

6 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Some upgrades to parking but with this crowd it will be bumper to bumper. Get there early. 

3 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I know sometimes reading for a coog is difficult. Bless your heart... I'll try to stay with shorter words so you can keep up :)

I don't really have a heart, so need to bless it.  Numbers are easy to read, looking forward to seeing maybe 18 on your side.  Prolly like 38 on the home side.

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

The predictions that you are seeing are not from folks that think BH will win its from those that want Crosby to lose:) been on year a long time much longer that you, so thanks for the warning but been there, done that and bought the shirt. BH has had very good teams over the past just not as of late! Crosby is just newly discovered their greatness and the hate from other fans have just begun! Folks have been hating the Hill for much longer ..LOL

You really have been on here a long time then. I was actually just talking about since BH moved to 5A ten years ago. Y'all only have one playoff win in a decade in this classification but now are expected to be better. Even though we have newly found greatness this is about to be out 12th straight year in the playoffs, the distain for Crosby has built up versus people now rooting for you because you're the underdog. I'm sure people still hate BH but it's now for a different reason than being good at football.

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You really have been on here a long time then. I was actually just talking about since BH moved to 5A ten years ago. Y'all only have one playoff win in a decade in this classification but now are expected to be better. Even though we have newly found greatness this is about to be out 12th straight year in the playoffs, the distain for Crosby has built up versus people now rooting for you because you're the underdog. I'm sure people still hate BH but it's now for a different reason than being good at football.

Yup they hate us for being good at everything across the board:) Going to the playoffs in a weak district with 4 teams going each year doesn't make you a Dynasty. Once Crosby can compete in the Region they will only then be as good as you brain perceives them to be. BH is rich in tradition and has more state titles that Crosby may ever achieve. Crosby's tradition began 12 years ago, keep doing that for 60 more years and we will let you in the club:)

7 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Yup they hate us for being good at everything across the board:) Going to the playoffs in a weak district with 4 teams going each year doesn't make you a Dynasty. Once Crosby can compete in the Region they will only then be as good as you brain perceives them to be. BH is rich in tradition and has more state titles that Crosby may ever achieve. Crosby's tradition began 12 years ago, keep doing that for 60 more years and we will let you in the club:)

How many years of irrelevance does it take to be removed from the club?

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Please the only thing BH will win a state title in anytime soon is OneActPlay those kids sure can act both on and off the field.