Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

3 minutes ago, Coug88 said:

Also, BH home and visitor sides flipped in the renovation.  Hate for you to find yourself in a sea of wonderful and friendly Code Red fans. 

Oh yeah , I was there last year during an 8th grade game and didn't know if they flipped it or was just making a huge press box on the visitor side. Did they give the home side a better exit then? Because that is what used to take so long was waiting on the Coog fans to clear out so we could get out.

11 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Oh yeah , I was there last year during an 8th grade game and didn't know if they flipped it or was just making a huge press box on the visitor side. Did they give the home side a better exit then? Because that is what used to take so long was waiting on the Coog fans to clear out so we could get out.

Is better with an exit thru the new high school but it's still slow. 

27 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

I hear there's a game today. 

Prsying for safe travels and an injury free game for all...and a Cougar victory. It's been a fun week of trash talk. You held your own BH fans. 

I agree Red Dawn.  It's been a good thread.  And I bet I'm not the only one who'll be frequently checking the updates tonight.  If BH can keep it close, at least the Cougar starters will get a lot of playing time.  Not something they'll get in to many of your district games.  Potentially, all the best of HS football in this one.

Dayton JV was solid, but not great. They didn't have to be though, Splendora couldnt get a snap much less a score. Second half was 8-0 as both teams cleaned up their sloppy first half play. 

Excited for Crosby and BH and I will be excited when Crosby Dayton week rolls around. Dayton fans, dont shake the tree and wake the cougar. 

Yeah I cant wait for the game either. Most BH fans just want to see how we stack up against a quality FB team. The last two wins showed a lot of promise especially after Vidor and Santa Fe went on to win their next games by good margins! Crosby should give us a great look at what we need to do to complete. Both teams will get better from this game. Hope all stays healthy its going to be a great night for football!