Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

They have a half page write-up in the Chronicle about the game so for whatever reason they're always late with the stats when hey do that. One stat they did mention was Williams rushing for 133 yards and two tds on just eight carries. Really interested to see what the sophomore qb's numbers looked like in his first extended action. 

I'm here to eat crow...  I see MECCA of all Football got the big W, which is good.  It was a prediction, not an outlandish one either.  I honestly though The Ant Mound would be ready for this.  

And just now posting because I had an unexpected drive to Houston last night after leaving the game.  Just so you know because I know you here at the MECCA would think I'm trying to wiggle out of eating crow...

29 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm here to eat crow...  I see MECCA of all Football got the big W, which is good.  It was a prediction, not an outlandish one either.  I honestly though The Ant Mound would be ready for this.  

And just now posting because I had an unexpected drive to Houston last night after leaving the game.  Just so you know because I know you here at the MECCA would think I'm trying to wiggle out of eating crow...

That's what happens when you cheer for an HISD level squad, you forget what a good football team looks like. If you go back an read the thread your prediction is actually the most outlandish one on here. Proves my point that you don't really pay attention to anything outside of GT football to think that a 40-6 win over Vidor or dropping 54 on Santa Fe was anything equivalent to what they would see at Crosby. 

BH is a good team, their qb is probably going to be all-district and Langelier is right up there with the best play-makers in the district. If Netherly is healthy we probably win the game by two or three more tds though. Just make sure you understand Crosby would punish Central and hopefully gets the opportunity in bi-district. 

2 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

+1 for showing up. Again, I don't think we're Mecca. Just a good SETX program trying to win our district and take a shot at the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That's what happens when you cheer for an HISD level squad, you forget what a good football team looks like. If you go back an read the thread your prediction is actually the most outlandish one on here. Proves my point that you don't really pay attention to anything outside of GT football to think that a 40-6 win over Vidor or dropping 54 on Santa Fe was anything equivalent to what they would see at Crosby. 

BH is a good team, their qb is probably going to be all-district and Langelier is right up there with the best play-makers in the district. If Netherly is healthy we probably win the game by two or three more tds though. Just make sure you understand Crosby would punish Central and hopefully gets the opportunity in bi-district. 

I really wasn't addressing you.  After I ate you for lunch and spit you back out and your rebuttal was an insult, I really don't take what you say seriously anymore..  

I guess that asinine statement about Crosby crushing Central stems from the sour grapes and painful sting of that Manvel loss and the offer vs. Central.  I understand.  

Introducing, the MECCA.  Modern day Summer Creek fan...

3 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

+1 for showing up. Again, I don't think we're Mecca. Just a good SETX program trying to win our district and take a shot at the playoffs. 

And I can respect that...  Just like we're all trying to do...  It a just one jackarse that's proclaimed that.  And I'll never let him live that nonsense down...

24 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I really wasn't addressing you.  After I ate you for lunch and spit you back out and your rebuttal was an insult, I really don't take what you say seriously anymore..  

I guess that asinine statement about Crosby crushing Central stems from the sour grapes and painful sting of that Manvel loss and the offer vs. Central.  I understand.  

Introducing, the MECCA.  Modern day Summer Creek fan...

Man, I was going to have a different response but after looking back through 11 pages of post I can't find anything you said that was correct. 

After you ate me for lunch and spit me back out????? What in the world are you talking about????? Don't take me serious, but you've been a joke, just like your team. I could care less about losing to what's probably the best team in the state, your dumb arse is the one that's 50+ points off on your two Crosby predictions. 

You keep trying to say somebody is asinine because I'm assuming that's the only three syllable word BISD taught, yet you're so stupid you try to compare a loss to Manvel to anything in the hemisphere having to with Central. Better hope y'all get Babers Hill and have a chance. Keep thinking wins against Nederland and PNG will prepare you to get your head beat in.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, I was going to have a different response but after looking back through 11 pages of post I can't find anything you said that was correct. 

After you ate me for lunch and spit me back out????? What in the world are you talking about????? Don't take me serious, but you've been a joke, just like your team. I could care less about losing to what's probably the best team in the state, your dumb arse is the one that's 50+ points off on your two Crosby predictions. 

You keep trying to say somebody is asinine because I'm assuming that's the only three syllable word BISD taught, yet you're so stupid you try to compare a loss to Manvel to anything in the hemisphere having to with Central. Better hope y'all get Babers Hill and have a chance. Keep thinking wins against Nederland and PNG will prepare you to get your head beat in.

Well, you know they don't teach math there!

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol...  More insults I see...  The Crosby way no doubt...  when you get butt. You throw insults...now you question my intelligence...  That's a joke all in its self for 2 reasons.  

1. I'm fare from a dumb arse...

2. You'd never say any of that to my face.

Just accept the fact that you're silly arse posts, as recognized by everyone here, is straight garbage.  

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol...  More insults I see...  The Crosby way no doubt...  when you get butt. You throw insults...now you question my intelligence...  That's a joke all in its self for 2 reasons.  

Just accept the fact that you're silly arse posts, as recognized by everyone here, is straight garbage.  

Soulja is your squad doing a fair job today? :)

22 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm not bothered by anything, my tone stays consistent throughout. Just remember that when you talk @&$!, sometimes it rolls back downhill and you get a mouth full. I guarantee I would say anything to your face I say on here too, I promise you that, with every ounce of my being. 

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'll mental not that.  I plan on attending a Crosby game in the near future, hopefully vs. My Jags...  I can assure you that as well.  I talk sports but this will be a first for someone to blatantly disrespect me to my face.  I look forward to it, guy.  You have no clue.

Me too, we'll see how many "asinine's" and "jackarses" you get out. Go back and read the thread from when you started posting. Either way, let me know which game it is and I'll pm you my phone number. 

3 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I'm done 'talking'.  

But good luck to Crosby in out

But why even start though? IDK what your obsession is with me but ever since back in the Summer you've been referring to me as asinine and some other stuff before I ever started messing with you the last week or so. Even BG sees it. Go back and read some of your post before I ever reply in different threads. 

IDK what your issue is, but when you refer to me as butt-hurt all the time it's ironic because you're the most emotional person on this board. Good luck to Central too, looks like y'all need it more than we do.