Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

Alright your freaking honyockers......  I see Dayton is still trolling the Hill threads looking for a real football team to follow.  What did yall do with that single-wide lovin snicker eating Yeti with the camera?  She is probably heating up the nacho cheese as I type.  It's game 3, I assume Dayton is trying to fire half the staff by now and made at least 40 state predictions.  Good luck this year and let's hope the Yeti get's her fix.      

As for this game I predict my ars will be stuck in traffic for 20 hours trying to get out of this god forsaken Crosby football stadium tonight.  At least we will have 3000 mosquitos to help the traffic Nazis. We have not had much success with Crosby, which may be because we are so fast that we often outrun the ball when passed. Fingers crossed the guy is smoking sausage links, might be the best part of this game on our side.       

5 minutes ago, bh89-2 said:

Alright your freaking honyockers......  I see Dayton is still trolling the Hill threads looking for a real football team to follow.  What did yall do with that single-wide lovin      

As for this game I predict my ars will be stuck in traffic for 20 hours trying to get out of this god forsaken Crosby football stadium tonight.  At least we will have 3000 mosquitos to help the traffic Nazis. We have not had much success with Crosby, which may be because we are so fast that we often outrun the ball when passed. Fingers crossed the guy is smoking sausage links, might be the best part of this game on our side.       

All bs aside starting at 5:30 there will be some food trucks behind the new screen, I would come hungry 

5 minutes ago, #CodeRedCoog said:

All bs aside starting at 5:30 there will be some food trucks behind the new screen, I would come hungry 

I'm about to head out now myself.  E,xcited about the food trucks.  Sounds like he is going to miss the sausage links man.

21 minutes ago, bh89-2 said:

Alright your freaking honyockers......  I see Dayton is still trolling the Hill threads looking for a real football team to follow.  What did yall do with that single-wide lovin snicker eating Yeti with the camera?  She is probably heating up the nacho cheese as I type.  It's game 3, I assume Dayton is trying to fire half the staff by now and made at least 40 state predictions.  Good luck this year and let's hope the Yeti get's her fix.      

He's back!!!!!!!! :)

On September 3, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Red Dawn said:

Congrats to Barbers Hill on returning to relevance. I don't intend to be disrespectful but I think this game goes to the Cougars by 14+. 

With that said, BH can win this game if the Coogs stumble. I just don't see it happening. 

I'm glad when 21-5A gets stronger. You appear to have done that Eagles. Wtg. 

Yep

On Tuesday, September 06, 2016 at 9:13 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Has nothing to do wit MECCA/Ant Mound.  Nice way to dodge the question.... I'll ask again....

cougar14.2, what say you about people picking the ant mound?

Scoreboard