Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

Even when the question was answered and since it wasn't the answer or the bait wasn't taken as it was intended.......ya continue to bang your head against the wall.  Demanding an answer like someone is owed something.  Annoying.   If my "colleague"  makes mind blowing predictions......why does that get your panties in a wad.  Even the crazy ones are only predictions of the performance of teenagers, so anything is possible.  Ya act like your mailbox check is dependent on it.  Just laugh and move along.  

Hey colleague, since we now work together......lunch is on you.

33 minutes ago, Coug88 said:

Even when the question was answered and since it wasn't the answer or the bait wasn't taken as it was intended.......ya continue to bang your head against the wall.  Demanding an answer like someone is owed something.  Annoying.   If my "colleague"  makes mind blowing predictions......why does that get your panties in a wad.  Even the crazy ones are only predictions of the performance of teenagers, so anything is possible.  Ya act like your mailbox check is dependent on it.  Just laugh and move along.  

Hey colleague, since we now work together......lunch is on you.

No comment (since I've said that I'm done with this post)

2 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Lol, that's funny. Not true, but if you've listened to people on here for the last 100 years, BH don't have any athletes. Now people are a little worried. Let's see what happens Friday night.

They still don't have athletes.  These are a couple of good high school football players.  No D 1 college players walking on Barbers Hill's sideline.  

4 minutes ago, easttexiasbias said:

They still don't have athletes.  These are a couple of good high school football players.  No D 1 college players walking on Barbers Hill's sideline.  

Never said we had D1 athletes. Who freaking cares by the way, just win baby win. We'll let you and 14.2 break down all of the speed, D1 athletes, yards per carry, last year, slow azz BH players, blah, blah, blah. We'll show up and play our best and hopefully shock CodeRed.

I have seen BH dismantle so called D1 players over the years. Half of the so called D1 players that teams brag about don't even make it past their 1st full year of college. Having players on your team being recruited for D1 is definitely a plus, but doesn't give you an automatic win on Friday Nights:).  

BH highlights vs Santa Fe. Even with a new offense they don't look very hard to defend. Maybe Langelier gets behind somebody but I don't see where they score many more points, for the first time this year Crosby will be able to dominate both lines of scrimmage:

This is the hidden content, please

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

I have seen BH dismantle so called D1 players over the years. Half of the so called D1 players that teams brag about don't even make it past their 1st full year of college. Having players on your team being recruited for D1 is definitely a plus, but doesn't give you an automatic win on Friday Nights:).  

Over the years...meaning 20 - 30 years ago?

7 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Over the years...meaning 20 - 30 years ago?

If that's how you define over the years. My meaning is over all years even years we didn't have playoff teams. I could spell it out more , but not sure I would get anywhere with ya :)

17 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

BH highlights vs Santa Fe. Even with a new offense they don't look very hard to defend. Maybe Langelier gets behind somebody but I don't see where they score many more points, for the first time this year Crosby will be able to dominate both lines of scrimmage:

Just spoke to Westerberg, he just watched Maxpreps highlights and agrees there is no way BH can do anything in this game. He suggest maybe playing your JV against us so we can score.

23 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I have read this whole thread and this statement is the worst. You are going to make your point on a highlight video... I hope your coaches do that too!! Let the boys play Friday. Whatever happens happens.  But by all means keep posting, it is entertaining!!! 

18 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Just spoke to Westerberg, he just watched Maxpreps highlights and agrees there is no way BH can do anything in this game. He suggest maybe playing your JV against us so we can score.

Nice try. I think Crosby wins handily but I will admit I'm nervous. BH is unknown right now. 

I give the Hill a hard time but I think they are moving in the right direction. 

10-4 Crosby peeps it is definitely Crosby's game to lose. Although you lost to Manvel that was an impressive loss as I thought Manvel would win by more and then Manvel going down and shutting down North Shore after that !WOW!!

I can agree that BH will not be on the same level, but I do think we can make it closer than last years 40-21 loss. This is our measuring stick and I cant wait to see how much we have grown:)

23 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Anybody who thinks BH offense will be able to do what Manvel did is a special case. Crosby defense will set the tone. Too many play makers at WR/RB even with Netherly out. Plus I heard some players have just become eligible on the O-line 35-14 Code Red. Starters pulled by the end of the third

judging by the picks there is a bunch of special people out there that are giving the ant mound a lot of love smh.

Regardless of the outcome of this game it is obvious that BH made a great hire and is heading in the right direction. BH will only get better as the season goes on and I think worst case scenario they win 7 games and make the playoffs. Also the numbers they are putting up the first couple games are impressive no matter what you think about the competition. Could have easily dropped 60+ on Santa Fe.

When I looked at last weeks stats I thought I was on the wrong team LOL. BH with 500 ish yards offense with 200 ish on the ground and 300 ish through the air WHAAAAAT!

Bronco is right too after the Half BH came out with a much lower tempo definitely took the foot of the gas. It's good to see a balanced offense at the Hill again!

1 hour ago, #JIGEAGLE said:

I have read this whole thread and this statement is the worst. You are going to make your point on a highlight video... I hope your coaches do that too!! Let the boys play Friday. Whatever happens happens.  But by all means keep posting, it is entertaining!!! 

No, I'm making my point based off the formation and personnel BH was using against Santa Fe. When your starting qb is in the game the rest of your starters usually are too. The plays you use to get recruited are on the highlight film and should be your best ones. If it doesn't look hard to defend the best plays, it's a lot easier to defend the ones that don't work so well. It's easy to pick up that your rb probably won't do much because the reason he got the yards was the movement BH got at the line of scrimmage and there was poor tackling. You qb has good numbers but hasn't faced any athletes that can pressure him from the line of scrimmage or make him hold on to it because of secondary coverage. I could go on and on but you're new and what you'll eventually realize is that I won't post anything I haven't don't research on.

10 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

No, I'm making my point based off the formation and personnel BH was using against Santa Fe. When your starting qb is in the game the rest of your starters usually are too. The plays you use to get recruited are on the highlight film and should be your best ones. If it doesn't look hard to defend the best plays, it's a lot easier to defend the ones that don't work so well. It's easy to pick up that your rb probably won't do much because the reason he got the yards was the movement BH got at the line of scrimmage and there was poor tackling. You qb has good numbers but hasn't faced any athletes that can pressure him from the line of scrimmage or make him hold on to it because of secondary coverage. I could go on and on but you're new and what you'll eventually realize is that I won't post anything I haven't don't research on.

If you're not a coach at Crosby, then you need to find a hobby. Breaking down Huddle film of an opposing team is kind of strange unless you're a coach.