Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

13 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

I really hope Bh gives us 15 yards of free running room on every play like they've been doing. 

They probably do that out of necessity. They don't have kids like Derrick Tucker and Jalen Green who can check our receivers or kids like Alfred Bryant to rush throws. I don't think we'll have much trouble moving the ball, especially throwing deep on their dbs.

57 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Cant wait to see how slow, un athletic BH does against the Coogs...I have a feeling that BH will slow your roll on those comments come Friday:) If BH pulls off the upset it will be our Superbowl and the board will explode LOL.

If BH wins I will say congratulations and then logout for a month. 

Edited by Red Dawn

56 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Cant wait to see how slow, un athletic BH does against the Coogs...I have a feeling that BH will slow your roll on those comments come Friday:) If BH pulls off the upset it will be our Superbowl and the board will explode LOL.

What is the criteria for BH doing well? Winning the game only? Not getting blown out? Playing Crosby close but still losing? Anything inside of 14 points is "giving Crosby all they wanted"? Which one is it or do you just have a feeling?

11 minutes ago, indianforever said:

I can care less about Crosby this year they will be making their exit in the 2nd rd this year again...I just like messing with 14.2

Lol, the 'ole "We can't beat you but Manvel can" argument again. Interesting that the only fan base that doesn't use that as their go to line is Dayton, I wonder why?

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, the 'ole "We can't beat you but Manvel can" argument again. Interesting that the only fan base that doesn't use that as their go to line is Dayton, I wonder why?

You'll have to excuse Indianforever.  Remember, this is the same person that had relatives in Port Lavaca, Brenham, Hutto, and Cedar Park.  We just happened to be playing them.

5 hours ago, BHFAN said:

So Crosby how is your JV and Freshman? Word is Dayton will win the JV super bowl because apparently its better to keep their top players on the JV :) Seriously though I think our JV is 1-1 & Freshman A & B are 0-1.

You'll find out soon enough how good the Broncos JV is, can't wait to say I told you so.

4 hours ago, easttexiasbias said:

We're going to the ship!!! We're going to the ship!!! Dayton has the greatest jv squad ever.  I think they will represent the state of Texas in the National Championship Game.

Kinda funny how this is s Crosby and BH thread yet the JV Broncos are getting some attention, I smell fear, B.O. And fear. And bullshi+.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

What is the criteria for BH doing well? Winning the game only? Not getting blown out? Playing Crosby close but still losing? Anything inside of 14 points is "giving Crosby all they wanted"? Which one is it or do you just have a feeling?

I would say winning and staying close is my criteria. All the pressure is on Crosby for this one:) BH is coming in as the underdog and not a chance to win in most folks eyes , so if we keep it close or the stars align and win fantastic! if not then Crosby is as strong as they claim to be :) If we do win though I'll still give you guys much respect, not sure of the rest  :)