Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wrong...  The Crosby comprehension, or lack there of here... I simply compared 2 arsenal whippings to 1.  But that went over Crosbian heads, i see...

That beat down the Pirates put on Central tonight has definitely played with your emotions.  Just keep commenting on other threads then go back and blame some play calling on Central's thread.  Again you compared Manvel and Ridgepoint to Vidor.  Smh!!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

That beat down the Pirates put on Central tonight has definitely played with your emotions.  Just keep commenting on other threads then go back and blame some play calling on Central's thread.  Again you compared Manvel and Ridgepoint to Vidor.  Smh!!!!!! 

You can never talk sense to someone who clearly has NONE.

40 minutes ago, Justafan72 said:

Let's see ~ BH 40 Vidor 6 ~ Vidor 48 - Beaumont Central 27 ~ Crosby 42 - BH 18 with Netherly on the sidelines.I think 22-5a better find someone else or it could be BAD ! I don't think Crosby cares who 22-5A  throws at Em'

Even Memorial, who's fresh off of playing 6a ball battling with the likes of North Shore and LaPorte?