Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

41 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

cougar14.2, what say you about people picking the ant mound?

Nothing more than likely.

It's been a weird season to start, smart folks know a bunch of upsets and eerie close games happened just this weekend that nobody seen coming. 

If there is a time to get Crosby it will be now with Netherly getting hurt cause if he's on the field its no contest, Crosby wins. Only a retard would think its to get a reaction from Crosby folks, if this was Caney Creek or Splendora getting picked then that would be trying to get one. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

It's been a weird season to start, smart folks know a bunch of upsets and eerie close games happened just this weekend that nobody seen coming. 

If there is a time to get Crosby it will be now with Netherly getting hurt cause if he's on the field its no contest, Crosby wins. Only a retard would think its to get a reaction from Crosby folks, if this was Caney Creek or Splendora getting picked then that would be trying to get one. 

Preach....

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Imma roll w/the dice & dbl down on Crosby rollin w/7

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

High ankle sprain got the Kobe Bryant treatment? Flew in that doctor from Germany, Crosby borrowed Barbers Hill jet. 

Just tweaked a little I guess, precautionary reasons Friday night.  The season begins now so no reason to leave him in there.  Important thing is he'll be out there Friday night and I'll change my prediction to Crosby by a lot!

3 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Just tweaked a little I guess, precautionary reasons Friday night.  The season begins now so no reason to leave him in there.  Important thing is he'll be out there Friday night and I'll change my prediction to Crosby by a lot!

Hmmmmm…….. I'll take the wait and see approach, ive been known to have been duped by yall before lol, last year to be exact.