Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

first of all good to see kj dad on here.

Second of all BC is NOT even close to the level the Mustangs are.  Next week you will be just like Nederland and Lcm saying wow the Mustangs really are on a whole new level.  

This mustang team is the best it's been in a while.  If you know football you know that means a lot coming from this program.  

BC will be fine but Friday night they will meet a team that will be unstoppable on both sides of the ball.  

It's funny that everyone thinks they run the best slot t and that we won't be able to stop it.  
I can't wait to leave BC fans shaking their heads while we light up the score board.  

And a win in 7th grade... Well I'm glad y'all have something positive to hang your hat on. 

31 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

We didn't have any problems scoring during our scrimmage vs WOS last year. I know, it's just a scrimmage, the stangs have gotten better, the field was wet, the WR didn't go where Jack wanted him to, blah, blah, blah. 

I hope the kids over there  are reading this crap and believing that we don't have a chance.

Y'all scored on INT...Your offense didn't score and we only played 2 quarters

57 minutes ago, BC is back said:

What does this class of seniors have to do with any loss given to BC by WOS on a varsity level? The only past that matters is the past between these 2 classes which goes back a while. We get it you've beaten us 24 times but none of that will matter come Friday night

You won't mind if I quote you at 11pm Friday night, will you?

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

But we scored, right?

Didn't we get a FG or two?  I was thinking it was unofficially 13-14 WOS. I can't remember.  

From an earlier post. THE Record

1986 WOS 28-7

1987 WOS 35-0

1988 WOS 20-0

1989 WOS 57-7

1990 WOS 65-15

1991 WOS 42-14

1992 WOS 54-7 

1993 WOS 31-14

1994 WOS 48-7

1995 WOS 48-0

1996 WOS 24-21

1997 WOS 60-7

1998 WOS 27-6

1999 WOS 35-0

2004 WOS 27-21

2005 WOS 41-34

2006 WOS 42-6

2007 WOS 73-0

2008 WOS 66-7

2009 WOS 29-15

2010 WOS 28-0

2011 WOS 21-16

2012 WOS 46-0

2013 WOS 40-16

I'm a bridge city fan no doubt, but the cards are not on the same level. Looking forward to Friday. 

It seems some people from bc think this team is special, I hope they are right good luck cards. 

I dont see this team being as good as some of the past bc teams btw. Jmo 

peebles, knight 

sparks, Armand, Dishon 

these guys played on some great BC teams and I just don't see them comparing to these past teams. 

Wos 42+ to BC14

2 hours ago, td said:

I'd say both teams are different!

They are . ND this my thing. I think the game will be descent for a quarter. Of both teams slugging it out. And as the game goes on for the next couple of quarters that jd3 starts to pile up the numbers. I've watched BC games on hudl.nd they played 2 horrible teams that couldn't tackle. ND now the media ND sum ppl are hyping this game up for nothing. Jd ND his crew. is one of the best group of wrs  to ever play at w.o. bc so many kids gets a chance to catch the ball .Bc db's aren't that gud. ND not to mention the defense one of the best to ever come through. ND I'm not saying w.o  can't be challenge! ! Teams like memorial, png,West brook,central ,silsbeee,and maybe even Lumberton cud really make dem come on with it.point is bc has so many matchup problems that I don't know if they can stay within 30pts of this team. Hell I didn't even mention the special teams.

3 hours ago, td said:

I'd say both teams are different!

They are . ND this my thing. I think the game will be descent for a quarter. Of both teams slugging it out. And as the game goes on for the next couple of quarters that jd3 starts to pile up the numbers. I've watched BC games on hudl.nd they played 2 horrible teams that couldn't tackle. ND now the media ND sum ppl are hyping this game up for nothing. Jd ND his crew. is one of the best group of wrs  to ever play at w.o. bc so many kids gets a chance to catch the ball .Bc db's aren't that gud. ND not to mention the defense one of the best to ever come through. ND I'm not saying w.o  can't be challenge! ! Teams like memorial, png,West brook,central ,silsbeee,and maybe even Lumberton cud really make dem come on with it.point is bc has so many matchup problems that I don't know if they can stay within 30pts of this team. Hell I didn't even mention the special teams.