WOS vs Celina State Championship

tennisbc

This will be a great game. WOS should be proud of all of their accomplishments. They are the Premier football program in SETX and anybody who disagrees with that is not very smart. 

This will be a match up of North Texas size and strength against SETX speed. WOS will have to make big plays and force Celina into some turnovers to pull this one out. But, regardless of the outcome WOS continues to represent SETX well.

That settled it.

Celina by 7

Since the Mustangs have made it to the playoffs, the best defense imo that we have faced was Bellville, they were tall, big, and many. Their defense (Bellville) was tough to run on in the beginning that said the Stangs wore them down, and begin to run on them. I have no doubts about this team, they play with heart, and maturity, it is awesome to see how they interact with each other on the field (communicating).  I have read about the success of Celina, and I respect that success, to say that most of their titles were in 2A/3A is not a put down in anyway, however, come Friday afternoon I will put our experience against 4A Div. 1 schools like Silsbee, 5A PNG, big 5A ½- Foster (smile), and last week against Cuero any day. We are battle tested.  

Another site has a poll showing WOS winning. Take if for what it is worth. Game will be determined on the field. Take care all who are going to the game. Be safe.

This is the hidden content, please

The polls on these fourms are homer based to a large extent.That same site had Carthage with a big lead due to most of the posters were from Carthage.And that my friend is what it's worth.lol

This is now a dead horse, but there was much denial about this. Check out this youtube video . @ 30 Sec mark hold on #52,  At the 40 - 45 second mark flagrant block in the back by #21 , how in the world did a Ref miss this call.  and then a hold on the DB. 1:33 second mark Hold on #58 . I can see how some of these could have been missed , but not the blocks in he back , of not one, but two players. Should have been no score on that play. I'm sure if we viewed the entire film , there would be more. Those Refs should be kicked down to youth football.

O

go ahead and take a pepto for your stomach-- the stangs will take care of the rest

Ha. They say, always go with your gut. It's hard to doubt those white boys from Celina. They are in the mix every year no matter what classification, or circumstance. Good luck Stangs.