WOS vs Celina State Championship

tennisbc

Not hating on WOS you guys have had a great season but we know what happens when WOS play against a team with athletes thats just as good or better than them. 

well that's what should happen when you play better teams... They beat you.....What makes you think that this year it isn't WOS?  Ozenfinest you need to get behind your local schools when they make it this far.  

Stop hating

It's nice to be in the big dance, most teams WISH they could win district let alone a SC game. Just another nitpicker.

Have they won a district ship before? Maybe in the old 19-4A perhaps??  Just asking. 

has Ozen won their region in football before? 

maxpreps general breakdown of the game. take it for what it is worth.

This is the hidden content, please

I wonder where they got the ranking that Celina was #1, as I saw WOS #1. Regardless, these are 2 fairly matched teams, that I put the win to WOS. Probably turnovers and penalties will make a difference. WOS has a bad habit of Offensive offsides, as well as offensive holding. Both of these infractions cannot happen in this game.

Na because I've said this is the past and WOS fans took it as hate but you can't argue with facts. Navasota, Foster, Gilmer etc When WOS play athletes thats the same or better they ALWAYS lose.

I have to laugh at this statement. How many teams do not lose to better teams? haha. If 2 teams are equally matched, it normally comes down to turnovers and penalties. ozensfinest, no disrespect, but you really need to go back to the drawing board and figure some more.

Not always. Remember in 2000 when WOS had the best defense in the state and Ennis had the best offense in the state?

i remember watching that game, WOS played man to man it seemed like the whole game, bad 1st half but settled down 2nd half, it was a little too late though. Old High would have been a better matchup for WOS to play that style on.  

i remember watching that game, WOS played man to man it seemed like the whole game, bad 1st half but settled down 2nd half, it was a little too late though. Old High would have been a better matchup for WOS to play that style on.  

There was a couple of problems at that game. 1, Delwin Pinkins was not present at nose guard, to plug the line, after a cheap shot in the Lamarque game. 2. They needed to put a spy on the QB. 3. They should have swapped sides with the cornerbacks early in the game, instead of waiting til half time. I had said all season that Cornel waiting to half time to make needed defensive changes, was going to bite him in the butt. And, it did.

I have to laugh at this statement. How many teams do not lose to better teams? haha. If 2 teams are equally matched, it normally comes down to turnovers and penalties. ozensfinest, no disrespect, but you really need to go back to the drawing board and figure some more.

Lol most of the times when y'all lose in the playoffs y'all get embarrassed which means you didn't belong on the field with that. Lets take when you guys played navasota a few years back for example. 4 D-1 players in the secondary, Navasota threw the ball at will on you guys, and lets just be honest about this years state run...you guys haven't played a worthy opponent all season with the exception of Foster and well we know how that turned out. Just calling it how I see it.

Lol most of the times when y'all lose in the playoffs y'all get embarrassed which means you didn't belong on the field with that. Lets take when you guys played navasota a few years back for example. 4 D-1 players in the secondary, Navasota threw the ball at will on you guys, and lets just be honest about this years state run...you guys haven't played a worthy opponent all season with the exception of Foster and well we know how that turned out. Just calling it how I see it.

and what would ozen do against foster? Your a straight up hater dude I don't hear about yall in anything heck I forgot yall was still around tel you posted

Hey, sunshine.  Just because Soulja is embarrassing you over in the basketball forum doesn't mean you have to come over here and spew this hate.