WOS vs Celina State Championship

tennisbc

I see you guys have an analysis too i.e. Kj Dad. He's not even close to getting it right, but he is trying lol.

I read his analysis, but I don't post on that site. I just read the comments, and Celina Faithfuls or something else. Come Friday after the game we will see who will have the last laugh. I went out to practice yesterday. Practice was great and the kids or locked in and know what's on the line. 

when was the last time  celina has got this deep in the playoffs---------------would you belive me if I told you that that they have over 30 SR on there team

I thought Celina made it to the Semi's last year. They also have 9 State titles and a tradition of winning, equal to ours. With that said, I just don't see them keeping up with our team this year.

The young men on the WOS team are focused this year. We as fans, parents, and followers are the nervous ones. We WANT a SC not just for us but for them as well. Both teams have put in hard work to get to this point. I hope for a victory, wish for the best for both teams, and rejoice at WOS for getting back to this level again. Let get to the game and let it be decided on the field.

The young men on the WOS team are focused this year. We as fans, parents, and followers are the nervous ones. We WANT a SC not just for us but for them as well. Both teams have put in hard work to get to this point. I hope for a victory, wish for the best for both teams, and rejoice at WOS for getting back to this level again. Let get to the game and let it be decided on the field.

I must admit after studying film on Celina I'm not nervous I rarely get that way. The only time being nervous this year was after studying film on RF. 

Ozen and WO-S haven't played in a while, but with the new realignment, they could schedule each other.  Ozen is technically a 4a team, so the numbers are about the same.  That'll be a good predistrict game!

Not next year it wouldnt. And probably not the next or next. Ozen doesnt want to have anything to do with those Stangs. I guarantee you that.

Hhhhmmmmm lets see ummm last year...and I don't ever remember Ozen playing WOS at least I'm too young to remember. But I did play against them as a freshman and we won lol

2001 ozen beat wos at Lamar, I was there on WOS side with my navy park homies. WOS players wanted to play Ozen few years back and it never came about (when Salter was QB) 

You would have to ask the ozen coach back then why they ducked the matchup. 

2001 ozen beat wos at Lamar, I was there on WOS side with my navy park homies. WOS players wanted to play Ozen few years back and it never came about (when Salter was QB) 

You would have to ask the ozen coach back then why they ducked the matchup. 

That was the only time they won. I believe they were in district together for a year or two before that.

WOS has only played Ozen four times 2000-2003.  We're 2-2 against them.  WOS won 12-8 in 2000 when we advanced to the 4A State Finals and 19-9 in 2003.  Ozen squeaked by 32-28 in 2001 and 7-6 in 2002.  That's the only times the two have met.  And why are we even discussing Ozen in this thread? Hijacked!

Edited by Goblin

Thread is getting Sidetracked. Is everyone Bored??? Last SETX Team standing is what we ALL need to be concerned about. If you can, go to the game & support or listen to the Broadcast. A little extra rest for the Team will be Great because they play close to home. Bring back that TITLE 'STANGS!!!!!!!!

WOS has only played Ozen four times 2000-2003.  We're 2-2 against them.  WOS won 12-8 in 2000 when we advanced to the 4A State Finals and 19-9 in 2003.  Ozen squeaked by 32-28 in 2001 when Ozen was ranked #4 in the state and 7-6 in 2002.  That's the only times the two have met.

gotta be a typo, wasn't Jasper the only team ranked in 19-4a to begin the year in 2001?